Ok
From 14th feb
To 21 Feb @_TIGER

1 Like

Check-in

Just 2 more days to go bro @Hubinho

We got this :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Hey guys, I would like to participate in the competition. I am open to challengers.

1 Like

Lets do a 30 day challenge?

1 Like

Sure. Let’s do this!! @stupid_nut

1 Like

Check In :ballot_box_with_check:
Day 5 completed successfully…
Of 7 Days Challenge!!

1 Like

People I need advice.My story I now had someone who knows what happened to me, probably a relapse, I watched top anime and then I somehow wanted ■■■■, I understood it but didn’t screw it up after that, how I took control of everything incomplete of course, I started to block those wildly ■■■■ anime not an obvious hintai and no boobs, but then the last anime was an elven song and did not know that there were boobs, so I saw it in short then turned off the computer but I kind of had a phone without a blocker and I found out about one anime that is still a hintai it was During that, without a control dialing and this end, I still at the very end, thinking, took out the browser and blocked that very elf song. What is it like a recurrence or not for me to wind up my series or not?!

i also watch anime … but it has become a habit of not arousing any sexual feeling…dont think it too real,think it as just an animation…

2 Likes

Day 1 of 30 complete. Add me do4cy6

2 Likes

@onepunchman congrats brother we both ended our 21 days match with a draw​:tada::tada::tada::tada: It was wonderful to have contest with you hope to see such wonderful matches again!!!

1 Like

anyone interested for 21 days match???

Day 1/30 completed✅
I am still not sure how the companion thing works, but just in case, here is my code: g8rl1c

I am looking for a challenge 21 days.

1 Like

okay lets have 21 days match
my sharing code is-gqf8dw

1 Like

Okay. Let’s start. I will add you later. Currently my cell phone isn’t with me.

1 Like

yessss thnx, :blush:,and congrats to u too…

1 Like