Challenge a Companion 2 🤺

@Tagore Yes. One mistake, it could be over. :wink: that is the benefit of long streaks. All the build up could be over with one casual approach, or complacency. We have to be very careful.

3 Likes

Hey do you where to change status?? I could not find it.

This time Iam dead serious bro. Iam in a do or die situation @babi. I’ve to win. If I relapse I’ll become a zombie and I’ll loose all my progress I gained in these 66 days and it is not a small thing.
After this Challenge we’ll get into another challenge for 120 days. Then 180 days. Like that we’ll reach fucking 1000 days streak man.

Iam dead serious .

7 Likes

@Krishnashiva i challenge you

1 Like

Great man. There is no looking back.There is only one way, that is forward.

2 Likes

I have made an extension of this challange which is named challange a companion season 2.

all ongoing challanges should register themselves there .

@tagore , @babi , @anubhavtyagi, @KrishnaShiva , @17ripu.jhala @_TIGER @Peter1505 @karan050 @Saim

4 Likes

Why no one is reply to my challenges
I though that it might help me but now i feel so left out type every person i think is ignoring me…

I am ready to accept your challenge brother :slightly_smiling_face: . You decide the days. My share code : af92095

1 Like

No brother, don’t think so. It might be possible that everyone is busy with his own challenger so nobody replied you. As ShivHanu mentioned , you can join the “Challenge the companion season 2” there you may someone. Everyone here is to help each other. Nobody is ignoring anyone.:blush:

1 Like

Ok 21june to 1july @aapoorv75

2 Likes

Then its done bro. Please share your code. Lets go till 1st July
GIFs-20206212324

2 Likes

Man I just saw that you relapsed 2 times. What’s happening brother???

1 Like

i want to challenge someone, anybody up?
current streak- 10 days
highest streak- 55 days
gender-male
age-23
single
country-india
sharing code- 87berl

1 Like

Thus is my code 0nj1h8

1 Like

I accept you challenge @chhava
Current streak-09
Highest streak- 09
Gender-M
My code-0nj1h8
Country-India
Age- 18

1 Like

I am give you person challenge

1 Like

I Accept your Challenge If you are ready @anubhavtyagi
Sharing code- oki7gu
Gender -M
Current Streak - 4 days
Country India
Age 16

1 Like

Ok,bro but for how many days

1 Like

I accept your challenge
Current streak-6 days
Age-19
Country-India
@sikandar2907

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.