Challenge a Companion 2.0 (Discussion)

There was a group named “Challenge a Campanion” earlier, i think there should be a 2nd version of it.
I think we can do more better if we compete with each other.
What do you think brothers, i want to know your opinion…
@tuku @Forerunner @Sahas

4 Likes

I think that anything which gets people connected and actively trying to advance in their streaks is a good idea.

That playful idea of trying to beat each other’s streaks is motivating, and you know someone else is looking at your counter. The main problem was when the group became inactive.

5 Likes

Ya I would love a little competition. There is also a 90days challenge and many others in the forum. This way we can motivate each other . I am down for this , let me know the details.

2 Likes

Challenge a companion

We can take ideas from the first season itself…

Yes the group was autoclosed due to the inactivity of the participants and the admin himself…
So it should not happen this time.

2 Likes

Yes @KillerAttitude you are right participants become inactive but this time we all should try to be active.
But what about the rules? I want everybody’s opinion.

1 Like

Instead of challenging one companion we can challenge 3 at a time , like 3 vs 1 Or 3 vs 3 .
For example - 3 people with Lower streaks can challenge one with higher streak.
The reason is it will create more space for people to enter incase this challenge explodes and people don’t have to wait in query to find a companion to fight. I don’t know . But it will be hard to manage such competitions.

2 Likes

Hey @tuku 3 vs 1 is very hard to manage, 1 vs 1 will be quite effective.

Yeah , I saw that coming :grin:.

Instead of challenge… The concept should be of Companionship

20180501_115702

Two True Companions should submit their names here.
Each day … Each Morning…for 90 days… They would tag their companion and say Hello, How was the last day ? Did you had any Urges ? What are your plans for Today ? I am having a stressful day. Can you help me.
Most importantly The decision of The Relapse should not be taken alone. Before even Edging… one should ask his companion that he is feeling to edge… how can i save myself and continue this journey
:two_men_holding_hands:

4 Likes

This idea is beautiful!

1 Like