Can't sleep due to energy in my head

Day#55 with hard mode. Daily 30 minutes exercise, 40 minutes meditation and some books reading.

It is 3rd day and I can’t sleep at night. I can clearly feel some energy in my head which forcefully keeps me awake. I use to sleep at 10 pm and now I am sleeping near 2:30am.

I need to know what is happening with me and what should I do to sleep and awake fast.

3 Likes

Be happy from it. You feel power. Do something else. When you will be tired sleep will come to you. Dont Press to yourself to make yourself sleep. I’m really motivated reading this kind of posts.

3 Likes

Listen to podcasts or do some pushups make sure you keep your bladder empty, that’s what worked for me.

1 Like

This has always been a problem to me but now, i wake up early at 4:45 am the do exercise, then work the whole. I am also staying away from my phone due to which im getting good sleep

1 Like

Trying doing more exercise, increase intensity of your 30min exercise or increase the time.

And of course, no napping during the day at all.

1 Like

I used to hate when that would happen, I tend to breathe deep inside my nose and then exhale. Most people forget to breathe deep and it causes cortisol levels to rise also try not being on your phone for long periods of time it can disrupt sleep which causes your brain to think it’s day time instead try using blue light glasses when you’re using any kind of digital device to help you sleep better

1 Like

change sleeping direction. head to south.

1 Like

This is the energy you have that has to be utilized. There is a drug that is taken by professional who wants to work for excessive hours such as 15+ hours. That drug keeps them awake. This is the same kind of experience you are getting but naturally.

You’re doing meditation + workout that is a total package. Your mind will become so sharp and would reach to the utmost your utmost potential. You would be able to solve/understand difficult math problems that you once weren’t able to. You would be to read more and yet would carve to read even more.

I would recommend to engage yourself into physical sports so that you get exhaust physically that would leads to a good night sleep.

2 Likes