Can’t move ahead

Guys it’s been 2 weeks, I’m not able to cross 3 days.Whenever I start from Day0 , I’m always scared of urges , urges will come and I will relapse . I need help from u guys​:cold_sweat:. I am noT able to change this mindset , I’m a lot scared from these urges.Everything I have tried nothing working . Papers coming , pressure is building like hell …I’m stagnant at a position since 5 months . I want to get out from this relapse cycle , I’m not able to . I need help how to get back from this fuckin cycle .:sob: Will everything become normal again ? I’m sacred !

3 Likes

Bro, just don’t take pressure ?
In which class you are ? @Dean_Ambrose

1 Like

I’m in class in which u are

1 Like

@Dean_Ambrose Brother I am assuming that your preparation is not going that well. So don’t lie to yourself. Admit the fact and stay positive. If you are stressed out and in pressure then you will ruin everything your board exams too. Focus on them atleast you will feel less stressed. Even though you didn’t get selected in iit, but you will have a chance to reappear but if you failed in 12th you will lose everything. And if you did good in boards your parents will feel good.
Brother I was in the same state as you are. But taking stress caused me nothing rather than hair loss. So, stay calm and study.
I hope this helps.
And the nofap thing, Just don’t feel stressed keep yourself busy, I am currently watching harry potter series. To end my exam stress and keep urges away from me.

2 Likes

Thnx brother for your suggestion , but my policy is simple ‘I don’t believe in giving same paper again , I have got 1 opportunity, I’m lucky I got the opportunity that many don’t get

2 Likes