Can I recover from what i did to myself?

Guys, I am 23 years old and I am fapping regularly once or twice since I was 8. I am afraid that I can’t recover from what I did to myself.

7 Likes

Yes you can absolutely recover yourself…the only thing that can stop is your doubts and existing habbits of pmo… change it and u will be on the path to recover yourself…all you need to do is once you are on the path to recover then no stopping or looking behind… good luck

8 Likes

You can recover, 100%. The first step is believing that you can do it. Then envision how great your life will be without PMO, and take action towards that vision every day.

6 Likes

I have recovered from death…
I was lying on my bed counting my last breaths. … & here i am running in nature like a beast.
So high in confidence & peace in heart.

Dont be afraid… give it all you got… Today your only goal should be to hit a 30 day streak on hard mode.

Get up bother, we are still young.

8 Likes

@Resurrection
Still young, indeed.

3 Likes

Yes, we are young and that’s the blessing for us…we can surely make it

5 Likes

We are biologicall recover is programmed in us, just find the strength to fight the list and you will see what I am talking about, you probably don’t even realise it but you have made the first step already, you stoped and thinked and you are on this app consider that a blessing alone

4 Likes

You totaaly can brother… Start small and count each conquer as the success it is! You can win.

5 Likes

U can easily start… but going forward take a lot of effort… but totally worth it…so start now… we stand with u

3 Likes

I am very thankful to you friend.

1 Like

I am happy for being here on this app. I got so many positive thoughts and yes, I am very thankful to you. Lets keep each other motivated

1 Like

I am just afraid that I did fapping for 15 years and It ruined me. Everytime I wanted to stop this I see what I did to myself amd then depression. I am starting again with new energy , I may get success this time.

3 Likes

Not MAY bro …u will SURELY get success as long u devote surely 100% to nofap and other productive things in life…Time heals all wounds and makes you stronger than ever…never give up!!

4 Likes

I agree… if you even go 40 days on hard mode… you will be Reborn

Dont give up before trying.

3 Likes

Sure bro…i m all on the way to 40 days… coming soon and being very honest with myself because ultimately i have to look confidently in the mirror straight in my eyes and smile and say yes you did it and u will make it further too…thanks bro for all the motivation and support…and we all will make it guys…never ever give up…this is the blessing that universe has showered on us by showing us the way to make the best version of ourselves through NOFAP…all we need to do is keep walking this path…the more we walk the more we become stronger and the more steps would be easier to take… let’s make it guys… Good luck

5 Likes

Yes, of course! But young people need more time to heal the brain, so you need a longer rewire.
Dont worry, you are young and your brain its very plastic.

3 Likes