Can I experience flatline early?

I have almost completed 1 week without nofap,
I’m having headache , no motivation to work , feeling sleepy since morning, btw I started masturbating 8 months ago. Is it flatline or I’m being lazy and need to focus…:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah it can happen if you have been trying to fight against the urges from sometimes, but i am not sure about it brother, maybe you should go out and walk across the river/ look at the trees and the beatiful sky
I mean spend sometime in the nature🙂 flatline has always been a controversial topic

2 Likes

Flatline is nothing, i quit cigarette, weed, fapping alcohol 90 somedays ago. I’m totally fine, there is nothing called flatline, it’s all are madeup by humans. Every human feel less energy, headache, angry, sadness because from these emotions we learn and grow up. So, if you have less energy, know that it is time to eat and exercise more and it will pass, it happens with everyone. Don’t fool yourself by flatline bro, it will just scare you more and more. Love those emotions, don’t wait that if there is flatline, it will go and I’ll feel better. Do stuff, learn new things, make your life better. If you’ll do something in less energy, you’ll rock in high energy. Moreover, there is mercury retrograde today and full moon after 2,3 days. You’ll be pure and clean af when this phase will pass. So, be strong bro.

4 Likes

Yeah have been fighting urges since 2 days

1 Like

Ok bro , I think I’m having less energy , and will do exercise also

1 Like