Can anyone give guidance how to nofab my life very bad because that failed in exam I am able to study please help me

I am failing in exam from 2 years now. I can’t concentrate

2 Likes

Who knows, friend, all you need is not to slow down your life so that you discipline yourself and learn to see life as many colors that stand out and need to be valued apart from each other. Start by eliminating what is not a priority today. You can and will do it.

3 Likes

Dear @Prasa1 first you consider your current life at zero level. (This will help to eradicate your stress) If you are already lying flat on the floor there is no way falling down.
Now from this zero level you should start.

Set your exam as your goal and focus not on the exam but on the day to day studying for the exam, the chapters left, the doubts and revision.

If you are lost in the dreams of the success you’ll give up hard working. So focus on the path not on the destination.

And for studying there is no shortcut to success every shortcut will make your longer ( you see you are already two years late).

Give some test.
IMPORTANT
I THINK YOU ARE ALONE …MAKE A GENUINE FRIEND WHO IS HAVING THE SAME GOAL, TOGETHER PROMISE TO COMPLETE A PARTICULAR CHAPTER DAILY OR YOUR DAILY TASK THEN HAVE A DISCUSS OVER THE CHAPTER BOTH OF YOU ASK QUESTIONS REGARDING THAT CHAPTER AND CLEAR EACH OTHERS DOUBTS …
Human beings are social beings you have already tried it two times alone now this time try it out with a companion things would definitely be easy…
All the best.

5 Likes

Hey mate, if you need serious and personal councelling. We can help. I recently made a facebook group. Join us to get help and let us mentor you.

You can also find us on Instagram- @nofappro

I agree with @Marcio & @Pandeybro

1 Like