Break your Limits Challenge (ENTRIES OPEN)

Sorry for being inactive nowadays.
Nowadays everything is fine, good things happend. I have to focus on study and I started to use digital detox everyday
Current streak: 8 days

3 Likes

No worries bro these constant failures taught me a lot and that’s the reason I had streaks of 87 and 132 days recently.

Even tho my CS is just 3 days I have so much clarity of mind that I ain’t going back is only because of learning from the relapses.

2 Likes

Check in Day 45 Completed

2 Likes

My account name is Dman77 and my highest streak was around 10 days. I want to break this habit for once and all. I would like to lean on a group like this to better myself. Cheers!

2 Likes

I’ve added you… welcome aboard bro

2 Likes

Yeah you failed so what???

It also means you are a warrior who does not give up no matter how many times you slip up.

Bro, let’s be honest, no one is perfect. We all fail. I have also failed after having a streak of 7 days. I have been failing for 12 years but I have learned that negative thinking does not benefit in the long term. It affects mental health. So I have stopped being hopeless after I relapse. I say to myself this is a learning opportunity. Maybe I didn’t give my all.

So, please don’t talk like this. Try try again. Even if you fail a million times , it does not matter if you try million and one times and don’t give up.

And let’s be honest, it’s not a failure honestly. It’s just a slip up. We are human. We fall. We rise.

1 Like

What makes us great isn’t not falling, it’s standing again after we fall that makes us great.

2 Likes

Also, nofap is not our life…it’s just a part of our life. Failing in any part should not take our happiness away. We are more than our slip ups and even our victories.

2 Likes

I am Siul08adre and my recent longest streak is about three months. My goal now is to break free once and for all.

2 Likes

I’ve added you… welcome aboard bro

1 Like

Check in Day 2

Today I made a new rule : don’t use Internet on mobile phone in my room. Use it it family’s view eg TV lounge. I think if I abide by it, it will do wonders.

Also I’ve decided I need to reprogram my mind so it accepts change of habits eg no use of screen for entertainment, no watching of short videos. I think that detaching myself from screen will help me. I need to embrace life , boredom and find new hobbies apart from just watching movies and series to pass time.

2 Likes

Check in Day 46 completed

2 Likes

Days 32/62 :white_check_mark:

Onto those next 30days

2 Likes

Check in Day 3

I’ll get better everyday. I’ll focus on just today. Future hasn’t happened yet, so it’s not my concern. Past is gone. All I have is present and I am in control of my actions.

3 Likes

Check in Day 47 Completed

2 Likes

Check in Day 4

I’m standing at the precipice of a new streak. If I cross a few more days, I’ll have a good streak going. I’ll do my best.

3 Likes

Check in Day 48 completed

3 Likes

Check in day 3 completed :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

You have came a long way from what I have seen you last time.

2 Likes

06/04/2024.
Day 35/62.:white_check_mark:

3 Likes