Break the chain- Ani2031's diary

Hlloo everyone. This is my first day of the diary. I would share all my personal thoughts, my routine my streaks updated daily. Communicating your progress is better than your struggle going in vein. I have been consistently relapsing and I’m not able to break this chain. It feels like so difficult day by day. I need your guidance too, your thoughts for my situation and I need your support.

4 Likes

Start of my first day from this particular tym. Going to sleep right now. Just gonna focus on doing something productive for myself.
Targets for diversions:
If found free or bored gonna exercise right at that tym in the day.
Most important at night if by any means phone is in hand
Just open this app think abt the streak read this diary and sleep peacefully.

2 Likes

Bro for the past 10 days, I’m not feeling any urges. That’s because I guard my eyes all the time. I don’t use any social media and don’t watch movies, seasons or animes anymore.
I’m at home and I’m totally trigger free.

I keep myself busy with routine… Studying for exams… Exercising … Socializing with family… Taking a walk… Etc
I feel anxiety or discomfort but keeping myself busy helps eliminate it.
I meditate in morning planning my day and saying to myself that…
I will guard my eyes, thoughts and actions today.
I don’t need PMO, I don’t crave PMO, I don’t want PMO… I remind myself all the negative things about PMO and relapse and I give myself hope by looking at high streaks of 1000+ and 500+ people that it’s possible to quit

I do this meditation plus using rewire app everyday in morning for constant reminder.
Plus I use rewire app instead of Facebook in free time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No Screen… No Urges…
Stay busy… No anxiety/discomfort

7 Likes

That’s really great brother. Keep the good work going. Thanx alot for your words😁.

1 Like

1st day: breakfast done
Studying
A bit of cardio
Tym with family
Lunch
Talk with friends
Gym
Studying
Tv with family
To bed
Call with love
Sleep peacefully

3 Likes

Awesome routine :+1::fire:
Just add meditation (close your eyes and evaluate anti PMO strategies, triggers, risk evaluation etc)

This really helps a lot and is a major defence against relapse.

2 Likes

Wow! Amazing routine bro!
I wonder why you even need to go back to pmoing… With such an awesome life. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanx brother yes I’ll try definitely😁

1 Like

Yeh bro I need to know my priorities.:relieved:

3 Likes

One day completed with ease😌

1 Like

Already started my 2nd day
Studying right now feeling great
After this lunch
Just came here to update my wonderful routine.
Going to gym too with full of adrenaline.

2 Likes

See you in the evening

1 Like

Guys I really had strong urges opened utube some steamy content came .
I came to this app. I’ll stay strong yeahhhh

1 Like

That’s true meaning of life !! People are stuck in traffic of different platforms chasing girls , fake status !! Ego
!! Re-wire is the best social app I have come across !!
Many bunch of thanks to developer

1 Like

Yes exactly… This app is really amazing. God bless the developers.

1 Like

++
God bless the people who makes our life easier. So many people to thankful starting from parents to the community here who constantly uplift. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Ani2031 what’s going on my friend??
You’re relapsing like every day. :pleading_face:
Is everything alright?

1 Like