Brahmachari_17 is back!

Because my elder brother is also there in 3rd year.

1 Like

I have visited rourkee, its a great college too with a lot of history :smiley: i wish you all the best for your life man. I so wish every day of my life if i can go back to the day i entered my college for the first time. BTech is truly the honeymoon period of your life, make most of it bhai!

3 Likes

Bhaiya guide us also who are going to give JEE 2021

1 Like

Yes you are right. I will work hard to get a good package.

2 Likes

I had already seen the whole college in class 12. My dream was to go to IIT DELHI, but now it doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

What was your branch in IIT Bombay?

1 Like

I know it sounds very trite but dont work towards a package. First 2 years explore what youre passionate about, next 2 years work hard towards making a job out of yoir passion. Not sounding 3-idioty but dont make money as the sole motivator, it doesnt last very well.

3 Likes

My branch was civil engg.

2 Likes

IIT Bombay, Civil!!!
Sorry I called you, ‘Bhaiya’ you are ‘Bhagwan’
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Which year pass-out?

2 Likes

I am glad that this app is far better than the ratings it has those who are using this app are blessed. It gives u company of the people who have achieved a lot, who had same goal and who want companion. And the people here are awesome. Environment here is just devoted to self growth hearing people advice achievements will definitely benefit me.

2 Likes

Congrats brother @Brahmachari_17 for reaching IITs.
Pls share your rank if you wish.

I have lost the chance of giving advance exams. This was the first time I qualified for advance but could not qualify the exam itself. Also my rank in mains is not good enough to get a nit.

I am having my last attempt of jee mains in upcoming year.

I also wanted to go to IITs but was not that serious. Now it is impossible to reach there. I was still not so serious. But reading your msg made me a little serious about college.

Pls guide me so that atleast I could read a nit…

I sent you a pm. Answer it.

1 Like

We will do futher discussion via pm.

1 Like

Fuck yeah man!!! :muscle::facepunch:

1 Like

I graduated in 2017 bro

4 Likes

@Brahmachari_17
Congrats IITian… :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grin:

4 Likes