Brahmachari_17 is back!

I was inactive for some weeks because I was preparing for JEE Advance.

And I am happy to say that I got selected!!!
Yes now I am an IITian. For those who don’t know about IIT, it is the most prestigious engineering college of India.

Now, from today on I am starting a new journey very seriously because I need that energy again for weight loss and also coz I will start learning coding from next month.

I know there are some teenagers who are also preparing for jee advance. So I will highly recommend them to practice Nofap very seriously.
Let me tell you how Nofap helped me during the 5 months in which I practiced Nofap.
When I achieved a streak of 90 days, I was able to understand those chapters of maths which I thought were out of my league, and I did everything by myself. I mean nobody tought me those chapter again I studied and practiced them all by myself. My scores in online exams increased too. Yeah it was difficult for the first 60-90 days to sit at a place coz at that time we have more energy then what we used to have. You may become restless too. To tackle these problems you can do meditation for 10mins or exercise for 20-30 mins.
I hope it will help you guys.
Now let’s do this again.
:metal::sunglasses::metal:

17 Likes

Congratulations!

It’s interesting to discover that No Fapping has helped you to understand deeply mathematics ^^’

3 Likes

Congratulations! Which IIT?

3 Likes

I’m also preparing for jee , and my first attempt is in Jan , congrats buddy

3 Likes

I will know about it after seat allotment will end on 15 Oct. But I will surely get seat in top 7 IITs

2 Likes

Congrats younger brother… :tada::bouquet::blush:

3 Likes

I’m aiming at a minimum of 90 days of streak before my January attempt ,and rest idk will paper get postponed due to pandemic

5 Likes

congratulations brother… @Brahmachari_17 :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
What’s the rank… ?

Nofap forever…

2 Likes

@Brahmachari_17 Brother I Know this is not the proper place to ask these things but since my situation is like I know about nofap but after 7 days or less than 7 days I relapse. On 6th and 7th days my motivation to study was getting better but when I relapse all my energy is just lost I don’t do anything lie in my bed with my phone. I am preparing for jee mains 2021. I have done max physics theory part ,1 time, mathematics theory part ,one time , and chemistry I haven’t completed one time. So I am focusing on one subject now i.e.
Chemistry (please tell are these books enough)
Physical - N Awasthi
Organic - M S chauhan
Inorganic - JD lee
Please help me brother I am unable to sit at one place for more than 3 hours I study less than 3 hours a day including watching lectures.
Please answer my questions! :sweat:
Should I focus on 1 subject for one month each like
oct- chemistry.
Nov- maths
Dec- physics
Or should i do 2 subject or all subject in a day.
Please guide me with respect to the jan2021 attempt 3 months left. This nofap is ruining my studying habit. I want to study at least 9 hours a day with practice. :rage:

2 Likes

The reason why you can’t control more than 7 days is that, you lack motivation. Motivation to get into a good iit or nit. I myself discovered about Nofap just 10days prioer to jee mains. And I started practicing it. And made a streak of 39 days in my first attempt. It was possible only because I have that motivation. I broke that streak because I was a noob at that time. But I still tried hard and made small streaks like 3,4,11,7,etc. till 10th March. From 10th March onwards I made my mind to not fap till I get into an IIT. And then I made a streak of 155 days. Believe me it was not as difficult as it seems. You just have to cross the 40 days mark, after that your journey will be smooth.

Have you joined a coaching institute?
Answer me and then I will guide you according to that.

Bro wtf, you are in the end phase of class 12th and you are studying for only 3 hours including lectures???
I mean only my leactures were of 5 hours. And I used to pratice questions most of the time for the rest of the day. Sorry to say but you are studying way less. But don’t panic still 3 months are left. 3 months are enough to get a good rank only if you study for the whole day and forget everything else. Like one of my friend got a rank of 1lakh+ in jee mains and worked very hard for 15-20 days and got a rank of 12,000 in jee advance.

Now you have only 2 ways,

Either start studying for 12-13 hours per day and get a good rank in jee mains Jan attempt.

OR

Keep relaxing till Jan and get a shock of bad rank and then start studying or become depressed.

How? Explain.

3 Likes

Amazing @Brahmachari_17 big big congratulations for clearing IIT.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Brahmachari_17 :smiley:

5 Likes

Congratulations bro. I am myself an alumni from iit Bombay but i am so jealous of you that you got to know about nofap even before entering the college. Its a really helpful tool to help you develop as an individual. I hope you have a great life!

6 Likes

Thank you Taher for developing this app

4 Likes

I went to Kota after class 10th …I joined resonance coaching but wasn’t able to do any question so I left making sheet and just focused on theories. Soon I realise that I am wasting my parents money I left the coaching in November and joined an online platform which u might know and started studying online. I am at the same level if i wouldn’t have joined any coaching then also I would be the same as I am now. Brother thank u for replying! :slight_smile: I really lost hope but now I think you words have some effect on me.

1 Like

Bhaiya, Where are you working currently?

1 Like

I am working in DC, USA as a civil engineer.

4 Likes

Also, if you choose Bombay, no bhaiyya/didi. There are no titles here :wink:

2 Likes

Wow bhaiya dc,usa and as civil engineer!!!

2 Likes

No I won’t get iit Bombay. But I may go to IIT Roorkee, or Kgp or Kanpur. But most probably Roorkee

2 Likes