[ bondjems84] Buddha Diary Age 37 ::::: No super powers observed but ya its good

Day 13.9,

Less fatigue, more readiness.
Still no Super powers observed:)
But i now know for sure as a revelation of Kali yuga, Act purely droven by Modern age evil spirits. Stop it else it will get its curses on u n ur family near n dear once…

2 Likes

Day 15+ Swordsman:::: Less stomach pains, improvement in digestion, Less trouble due to Piles!! Quit and kill this demonica from Kaliyuga

Day 17

The mind plays games to make u fap. Its important to notice that. And continue your revealed journey ahead without reacting. Give it no importance. Its may b sign of recovery.

Attack 1,
I saw one other people’s beautiful wifes yesterday on fb images. Started browsing like old days imagination working fast in lustful direction. As it is conditioned like that. Then i started to kiss my own wife and touch her all over even if she was in work n resisting. Just then ! I stopped, had a look to what was i doing n why? Understood that Mind was trying to take a peep. I closed the fb , did stop un wanted touching to my own wife for which she thanked me and was happy n full of love.

Attack 2,
At night in dream. Had some unknown beautiful lady gave me BJ ! (No nightfall happened) and many ladies in dreams started to talk vulgar.

Still I live tall to share these common attacks to u guys. I have been in this since last 37 years and now the cycle is known. Will is needed and a little , just a bit more little dedecation towards refraining this evil act. Day 17 complete looking for infinity and beyond.

1 Like

I think you’ve posted this in message board. A unclear memory of whether I’ve read about it earlier

I posted this message at two more locations. Want to make more people aware.

1 Like

M37, Married, Day 31: Imperial Knight :star2:

Back to Normal feeling.
Like Thor was banished and as he couldn’t lift his hammer he became numb.
same, now excitement of days count nearly numb n seems normal n even sharing some thoughts seems not important.
Awareness will still be there to not to PMO.
And still i will keep sharing any experience or no experience on this portal. All shd be able to quit this Evil act this is one of my wishes.