Black Magic's Diary

SEPTEMBER 21

There’s nowadays always a moment in a day where I have sudden urge, then I just think about whether I should relapse or not, then I don’t relapse because I still have some willpower but I think my method needs to evolve.

3 Likes

SEPTEMBER 22

Today was really intense, I was just an inch away from relapse, I peeked 3 times but thank god I didn’t relapse and I know I am being way too mindless thinking peeking won’t hurt but now my willpower is just decreasing. A thing I have learnt that willpower is not enough you have to build good habits within the streak like meditation, so in the time of urge these habits can save you. Feels like I back few blocks.
A big Thanks to @NofapperAADI for helping me in time of an urge. You are the best dude.

4 Likes

How did he help you bro?

2 Likes

Through messaging, So to have some tips how to deal with urges.

3 Likes

23 SEPTEMBER
Day 54

Relapsed.
Sorry everyone.

Takeaways from this is that I would like too suggest everyone to build habits like breathing exercise, meditation so in the time of an urge you won’t lose your calm and composure.
Thanks for the all the support. I got my H.S. because of this.

6 Likes

Day 0

I lost again after 4 days of trying again. When you work hard on your streak and it needs only one relapse to go back again the same number from you don’t wanna be again. Consistency is a very big problem.

So from tomorrow I am gonna start my habits and I will change it after 6 months only.

1.Skipping 1000
2. Meditation
3. Evening Exercise
4. Waking up at 7

I can’t stay like this forever. I have got change myself because I still have time.

3 Likes

At day 5

20 Characters

2 Likes

Congratulations buddy :sparkles::confetti_ball:
Finally you are improving. I will join the race from tomorrow again.

3 Likes