Black Magic's Diary

It’s fine I knew you know hindi. Not needed any explanations

2 Likes

We guys also use these words in Hindi.

2 Likes

It seems like I have joined a new university and have made many good friends. :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I have many such good friends during my college life. :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome to rewire University then :+1:t2::tada::joy:
Dean is taher. Hod is ashmatt and risinglion

4 Likes

Absolutely. It’s completely true. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Days? I was actually expecting minutes here :joy:

2 Likes

Coaching for class 6 to 10

3 Likes

Hod ? Me ? :joy::joy::joy:

I am just a translator for the most neglected language in this world.

Still anyone have some doubts regarding Malayalam, Tag me I’ll be there

5 Likes

Here, HOD (for you) means Head of diaries :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:.

Jk :joy:

6 Likes

That’s completely true and suitable :joy:

5 Likes

13 September

Just an update

Everything is going fine, nofap is going fine studies are good and even on Sunday,which most of time is so unproductive for me even on that day I studied a really good amount of time on completed all lectures. I still have some pitfalls which I have to work. Can’t believe the fact that August was PMO free still. July, June were pretty tough on me. I realised that you have to slow and steady. I can’t make any shortcuts for hard work.

Urges are still there and it just that I am just ignoring. My progress means a lot me.
It just a matter of if you think.

I just read a very good stanza. I don’t know who wrote it but here it is

If you think you are beaten, you are.
If you think you dare not, you don’t.
If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost
For out in the world we find
Success begin with a fellow’s will
It’s all in the state of mind

7 Likes

14 September

I don’t know to what to say, what to write so let me start with my day, Unfortunately second half of the day was unproductive, I just wanted to procrastinate my schedule, procrastination never helped, every time I deceive my mind saying procrastination will just help me to relax and what it actually does is suck my motivation out. Journey to become the best version is really really tough, it’s full of setbacks.
It just you should have the ability to bounce back again and be stronger.

3 Likes

I am struggling with procrastination too…

2 Likes

Actually for me it has reduced a lot. I have been more disciplined but just everybody have there bad days. This was mine.

2 Likes

Right whats happening with me is i am … disciplined with studies.but like i disciplined for 3 days then on 4 th day it get hard for me too be that consistent and on day.5 the graph goes down and it get up on day 6 …im struggling to be consistent.

2 Likes

SEPTEMBER 17

What a memorable day it was! So the first half was studying and all the stuff, then we planned to watch Bramahastra and went to theatre after 3 years, Last time it was 2019 till then never got chance until now. It was good film, although the dialogues need some serious improvements, VFX was good, Songs also needs improvement because they were average, screenplay was average, I hope next part will be better then we had food in a restaurant.
Overall it was something new happened in my life.

Good Night

5 Likes

Finally It is gonna be DAY 50 :tada::confetti_ball:.

18 SEPTEMBER

Today I woke up late because we came back home late after watching the movie and I was already demotivated for waking up late then I got ready for the day I had my food then I just kept watching Tv till 12 PM after that I went to the room and started studying, Sundays are so unproductive for me. Still I completed my backlogs and homework, so It wouldn’t be all waste but I want to be more fruitful on holidays.

4 Likes

Congrats @BlackMagic123
You are gonna achieve it.

2 Likes

Be careful on progressing ahead and enjoy #Nofaplifestyle

And congrats

Always savdhaan rahe satark rahe jay bharat :sleepy:

3 Likes

Thanks for wishes @anon30406793 @User1132Kazuma

Yeah, I am just doing good from my side and hope that yields benefits too.
But you know urges are still there, Today I felt like giving in to the urge many times but I resisted because I knew if I would give up then I will be back at same position I don’t wanna be.

3 Likes