Black Magic's Diary

What does that mean?

:slight_smile: … 29* :slight_smile: . . . .

2 Likes

Stop bringing these feeling. We all are alone in this world. Get some friends who are real and helpful in real life then spend time in real life . not just revolving around electronics devices. Figure out what are the things priorities to you and work on them. I will stop lecturing from now. Good luck and i am waiting to see how well you could manage your life and career. Same goes for me as well. My story not yet over :slightly_smiling_face: it’s just the beginning and may be i can’t bring the time but definitely i can make a perfect end but not along with PMO. I am done with this :blush:

4 Likes

Dude I was really sad and jealous of my friends when they were enjoying outside and I was sitting and studying in my house.
Now I am on the stage and those fuckers are clapping for me
They used to avoid me sometimes and I used to feel a pain in my heart . Over an year I struggled
Now I can’t explain the Happiness
Broh Everything is gonna be fine

5 Likes

GdjsKkzbshejdjjdjznzma hahgshakahvevsvsg

Makes a lot of sense, I guess…

1 Like

Only if you get it :joy::joy:

So my birthday is on 21 June but it was celebrated at 19 june, I know it’s weird but let’s know more about.
So my cousins came at saturday and were staying till monday then my birthday comes at tuesday. We always celebrate it together irrespective of 1-2days difference.

About my day so woke at 6:30 A.M. then our family went to canal then we got home. Then I got ready 10:30 P. M. went outside and I was outside till 2:30.I know I spent a lot of time but it was great. I played with friends, laughed, made fun of my (Rhondhu) friends. He is dumb though. (Rone main number 1 cricket khelte waqt) then relapsed at 4:00Pm ( Sorry) then celebrated my birthday. Cake was good tgen went again outside then came back home. Talked to a friend amd played Cards and LUDO till 11.

Memorable Day (of course).

6 Likes

Ohh. Well you got to enjoy your birtgday twice… that’s nice…
Also it’s not good to relapse on these types of days… I think

4 Likes

Well I will not celebrate it at 21 June because celebration already done. Sorry for relapsing because now days I am just demotivated.

2 Likes

Janam celebration din mubarak bhai :joy::heart:

3 Likes

Bruh
Its feels so bad relapsing on such days .
I know it very well . My birthday falls on 26th december and last december on 26 , I would’ve completed 150 days right on my birthday . But I got so overconfident that I relapsed that night.
After 149 days

3 Likes

bruh @BlackMagic123 turn on your personal messages , I am waiting to message you from 2 days :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know how is it off?because all my settings are fine.
I checked it.

1 Like

bruh
when I try to send any messages
it says you are not taking messages at the moment

gimme your telegram id

1 Like

Is your do not disturb turned on ?

1 Like

7 Likes

3 Likes

Yes, what’s the problem?