Black Magic Diary

So this is my 30 th day in this journey. So To celebrate it I am staring a diary. I will try to like post daily

7 Likes

Day -30

Who think time is literally moving fast. Like 2021 is now going end in just 2 and half month. For me literally like everything going so fast. For me itโ€™s like 1 oct and in 2 days it is like 10 oct :joy::joy:.
Time doesnโ€™t really wait for anyone

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life! - Someone

And I guess that is true.

7 Likes

Time flies when you are enjoying it

4 Likes

++ learning as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For me I think like everything is like moving so fast. I cannot even feel the days. I want to get the feeling back like I want to like feel every moment. Hope that happens. Thatโ€™s the thing I am waiting for

2 Likes

Ok it is Day -33

I think I need to integrate some habits in my daily routine. For past few days I am literally sleeping late and then waking up late. I canโ€™t concentrate very much in study and in the mean time I waste my the by playing game. The main problem is I canโ€™t focus because things are much more feasible to me like listening song, playing game whenever I want I think I need to change this and a set a goal that if I surpass the goal then i am eligible to play game (and for a specific time not extra)

Time management is the main problem but overtime I know I will solve it.

And another is that I think about other opinion very much (for this thing can anyone help? ) like I want to stop what other people think about me or what other will think. It just ruin my happiness. Can anyone give me a practical way to just focus on myself rather than other?

Day -35

Still waking up late I donโ€™t know why but I have become lazy. I think because of winter but I want to wake up early. I think the main problem is that I sleep late I think I should sleep early. That is a great idea.

I think today I should make a daily to do list and I forgot to give my introduction so I am gonna edit that post (Not sure Hope I soon edit)
โœบโ—Ÿ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)โ—žโœบ

Discipline is necessary but to pursue it one needs a lot dedication and efforts.

Date - 17 October 2021

Today Day was fine. Had a little bit of trouble with my friends but what can i do it occurs everyday.

Didnโ€™t have any urges though. I think I probably reached a point where I should stop thinking about these things and improve my daily life.

Daily To do list -

Waking Up Early - [Really need make it a habit So I can learn to utilize my time properly]

Class Notes Revision - [ I just write the things down but never revise it ]

Healthy eating - [ Now days It is the season of festival and I eating sweets Need to control myself เฒฅโ€ฟเฒฅ ]

Studying Minimum 6+ hours [ Removing the classes time]

Sunday - 8+ hours

Daily Question Practice of Maths [ Poor In it ]

Till now this is it

I am gonna few more if I needed

Todayโ€™s Quote -

๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ embrace ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ . They love the ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š of it, the trade-off theyโ€™re making to win. ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ, on the other hand, see it as ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ. And thatโ€™s the difference.

Lou Holtz

๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™”โ€™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™‚๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™จ