Benefits-TIPS and TRICKS-Things you should know

Luigi Ciapparelli
Male
a271ff
I was masturbating two times a day and I was feeling happy in the act of masturbating but after half a year of this shit I was obliged to do it, it wasn’t even an happy moment… After it I usually went to sleep or watching lot of YouTube videos wasting all my day. School was going very bad because I couldn’t study… I started gym but I was very tired all the day and I was needing to sleep at least 2 hours during p.m. hours. I was trapped in this shit. I didn’t energy, I was full of anxiety and depression. All things were looking bad. I was hating life. I tried to found a solution and I founded no pmo and… As you know I am here with you now. Now I am on the 10th day of no pmo and my life changed. I know you don’t trust me as I was not trusting others before but now I don’t feel tired, school is proceeding very good because I can study hours and hours and even training l is boosted. I can train after studying hours and after I usually take a cold shower and I feel fresh like at the start of the day, yes I stared to take cold showers because now I can, I don’t die for the cold water. I can now even
feel my mind free, it is difficult to explain but you have more control on you. An example is that I quit killing my fingers because I can control myself. I can see better, yes I know it seems funny and stupid but really I can see better far away objects and buildings. TIPS<WHEN YOU FEEL THE URGES USE THESE 3 TRICKS AND YOU WILL STOP FEELING IT> 1.POWER OFF ALL YOUR DEVICES AND REBOOT AFTER 5 MINUTES. 2. IF YOU STILL FEEL THE URGES JUST GO WASH YOUR FACE AND HANDS WITH A VERY COLD WATER.
3.IF THE PREVIOUS 2 TRICKS DIDN’T WORKED THIS TRICK WILL WORK AT 100% BECOUSE ITS SCIENCE THAT TELL US THAT OUR BODY WILL INSTANTLY STOP THE URGES IF YOUR BODY DONT FEEL IN THE CONTIDION TO LET YOU FAP… THE PERFECT SOLUTION ARE 13 JUMPING JACKS NOT 14 NOT 12… JUST PUT A LIKE WHEN YOU NOTICED IT WORKED :wink: I am going to achieve 100 days of no pmo and if you want to be with me in this fight for gladietors just add me. Have a nice day!!! :it::muscle::grin:
I am now on day 14. I did 14 days of no pmo and my life is changing concretely, I am only scared about wet dreams… I still have it every 3-4 days…
I am fighting by 15 days and I am happy to get to know that having wet dreams is good because our body have to stabilize the testeron and our sperm have to be changed for not ruin it’s power(% of success and energy,). I want to tell you that my fingers skin is growing very good and I didn’t touch it from the 5th day of no p.m.o. 20 days no p.m.o. and I started a sort of meditation, it is not properly meditation but I can now control my breathing and I live the present and I can see the wonderful nature god has given us… I am more religious even, I wasn’t. I going to share with you this experience… For example when I go from school to house or wherever I go I watch ever thing… I was only seeing things and I wasn’t enjoying what I was seeing … Now I can admire Nature and it’s wonderful…it’s very difficult to explain and probably I will have more clear this new mind set in next weeks of no p.m.o…<<<<<< THIS IS HOW YOU WILL NEVER FAP FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE>>>>>> JUST START BELIEVING IN GOD AND DAY BY DAY YOU WILL BE SAVED FROM EVIL … God has given us the power of choice. Now we are in front a life’s choice. Good or bad? Pleasure or Heaven? It is a choice… God will love you anyway but you can choose if you love god or you love pleasure… It is only your choice… This choice that you have to take will determine who you will become no matter who you are. Jesus died suffering a lot… Can’t you just refuse little temporary pleasures? You can take pleasure from the entire life… Taking a deep breath, watching the nature and how much is colorfully and beautiful, just enjoy every shade of you wonderfully life :innocent:
I just won the 21 days competition of Resurgent. I got no. 1 position and I am very grateful to myself and to all people that supported me through this challenge. It is an important step of reboot, it will balance you hormones. I suggest you to try to get it done and I you will get it done if just think you will do it and than join another competition to keep you in fight against instant pleasure!!! :muscle::muscle: Stay strong and thank you for the support it is really helping me and I hope even my diary is helping you. (write me when you need help :muscle::wink:)

13 Likes

Fantastic experience.
I like the fact you have and feel the same energy. It’s a fantastic feeling.

2 Likes

thanks for your support and still fight !!! :muscle::muscle::muscle:
(I added my code)

Mine is 9ac87d :smile:

1 Like

Wonderful I can relate

2 Likes

You are a champion brother. Keep updating your topic.

2 Likes

Thank you man. I appreciate a lot your comment :+1::+1::+1:

I want to win your competition, and I will bro :wink::+1:

2 Likes

You have to win from yourself everyday bro.
Competition winning is not enough.

2 Likes

I have read your diary bro. @ciapparelliluigi0

1 Like

I hope it will help you break you record bro :muscle: