Being a Vegetarian

So I’ve been a non vegetarian since I’m a kid… but recently last year I changed to Vegetarian… because I felt a guilt inside… I wasn’t happy eating meat… although I don’t know how a veg diet benefits our body… but for me it has increased my mental peace… I just wanted to discuss with you guys… What’s your opinion on vegetarianism and how can it be beneficial for us?? Does it affect our mental and physical health and how??? I just wanted to start a discussion… hope I can get to know your opinions

5 Likes

I’m not sure about that, but be sure to consult your doctor and take vitamin supplements when required (not without their advice). Many vitamins, like D3 are only found in animals and never in plants. So you’ll have to take supplements. Especially now since Covid is more severe in vegetarians due to D3 deficiency.

I’ve heard that vegetarianism increases peace from a lot of people, and I’ve always wondered why. But I’m confused because scientific studies show that vegetarians are more prone to suicide/depression/self-harm than non-vegetarians. Maybe it’s a psychological thing.

Both have their pros and cons. In moderation everything is good. I think you should try both and just follow which one makes you feel better, all round.

2 Likes

Sometimes, I also feel that way after Watching anime like Tokyo Ghoul and The promise Neverland :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have any health related problems after being a Vegetarian… not even covid I mean my mom who stays with me had covid last month but my report was negative… So I don’t think so that it decreases immunity… I mean being a Vegetarian or not, I don’t think so it affects your physical health that much… but nearly all spritual leaders say that being a Vegetarian makes it easier for you to follow spiritual path… and brings calmness… yes I know just being a Vegetarian would never help, you’ll need to meditate, do yoga, nofap etc. For benefits to show up… and in recent years there’s a trend for veganism (a little bit different from vegetarianism) especially in foreign countries (other than India). And yes one should try what he feels or what his body is comfortable with I absolutely agree

2 Likes

I was referring to after one gets covid, the recovery is more slow in vegetarians, not immune system brother.

Yeah I think lots of Hindu/Buddhist and other animistic leaders say that. I am not sure why though, because I don’t have much knowledge about the same, since I don’t follow them much. If you come across any scientific papers about vegetarianism do link them, I have searched for them but with little success.

2 Likes

At first listen I am telling my opinion ,I don’t know what you will think…
I am a vegetarian since 3 years, and I am taking meals 3 times perday…but I have no depression no laziness and feeling everytime energetic…:muscle::muscle:
It’s 100% sure if you want to achieve spiritual knowledge then there is no option for nonveg…!
Taking nonveg definately creats heat in your body,implies you will waste your semen…
Nofap is directly connected to your diet…if you are taking non veg everyday you can’t resist that heats made by body…but if you can’t control then take non veg once per week…(but remember you cant achieve spiritual energy if you are taking non veg .)
But it depends on person to person,some are taking nonveg but they can easily resist the heat…

If You want to take supplement or vitamins then I will definitely say this is 100% wrong… nature made a lot of fruits ,you can get more energy .daily take 1 banana,1 apple…make your body healthy…can we know what they mix on that multivitamin tablets??? Don’t depends on any external products…
If we are taking multivitamin ,but relapsing 2 times per day then how can we get energy???
Everytime try to depends on product made by nature.dont depend on any doctors or medicine or multivitamins
We can also see some doctors are telling m* is healthy ,but it’s definitely wrong ! They also know it’s not healthy…if you will m* then you will feel low and they can sale their medicine , multivitamin tablets.

5 Likes

Totally agreed… thanks for sharing your opinion bro

3 Likes

It’s great…

for health:

for the environment:

for the ethics:
https://vimeo.com/embed-redirect/209647801

Sue me.

Take care guys.

2 Likes
1 Like

I usually don’t participate in discussions about this topic, as it always leads to a religious dispute one way or the other and it’s always an ugly discussion. Ive seen it here itself way too many times. Since you started this thread, you have the responsibility to make sure that it doesn’t go down that road. Now that being said what I actually wanna say:

The internet is full of garbage. There is always arguments for both sides. And there’s always garbage opinions and and garbage expert advices and garbage research for both sides.

What I recommend is to do your own research. Don’t believe anything off the bat regardless of what the source is. Be skeptical. Read the arguments for both sides thoroughly. After that, experiment on yourself. Try both diets and see which makes you feel better. Now, you have already done that and found that vegetarianism fits best for you, which is great.

In the end, all I wanna say is that find a diet that is healthy for you, enjoyable and fits your lifestyle.

5 Likes

I agree bro… but I don’t think anyone here gave religious aspect… yes it has a spiritual aspect and we can discuss it like we discuss spiritual aspect of meditation and nofap… but if there is any kind of religious dispute it’s my responsibility but I think people here on the forum are mature enough…

Yes that’s why I needed to know opinion of the community… and I’m totally open for any kind of arguments… i just wanted a healthy discussion… because I myself had not much knowledge about the topic…

4 Likes

Actually before you joined the forum , there was a dude who included Religion in every discussion he got banned then :joy::sweat_smile: that’s why he is saying I think

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: it’s “you know who”

3 Likes

Ohh I had no idea… people are so stupid these days like really… I like this community because it is United and that’s the best part…

4 Likes

His name is Consecrator :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

Shushhhhhhhhhhhh :shushing_face: we are not supposed to take “you know who’s” Name

4 Likes

He is voldemort of the rewire community :joy: :joy: :joy:
Wo jiska naam nahi lete

2 Likes

By the way if any mod feels that this topic is spreading hate you can delete it… But pls don’t block my account :joy::joy:

1 Like

He has attained that title with his actions, we need to respect that :joy:.

Nah bro chill.

3 Likes

Don’t worry , no one gets blocked like this :joy::joy: .

3 Likes