Resurgence ........ 🔥

Thats the spirit.move on.

I’m joining the group, and would like to thank you all for being here, fighting. This helps and inspires me. Greetings from Brasil

Danao
Sharing Code - b28cf1
Current Streak 7 days
Highest streak 40 days
Current Goal 15 Days
Ultimate Goal Nofap for lifetime
Age 32

2 Likes

Yours welcome Danao.

1 Like

The last time i had gone for 2 weeks without masturbation was in Jan 2018 I guess. Addicted to this habit for many years, but the problem started when came to Delhi, because before that I was a social person and hence other distractions. Now whole day study study and my brain is tricking me for momentary pleasures

2 Likes

You have a choice of going for a walk in parks in morning & evening. Fapping is the least that you are doing for your life. Make some friends.

@pierretomas18
Update your days man.

Ok I just did it
Continue the streaks do not fail in the weekend even if you are bored go do something else guys
Lets go👍

1 Like

@dman
Good to see you lead by one day. Keep it that way… Be strong
Together we shall Rise Again

1 Like

https://youtu.be/Ajl3QYhKYoI

1 Like

Bapu ji sahi mehte teh. BURAA MAT DEKHO :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: Kyunki usse buri harkate shuru ho hi jate hain. Chahe woh koi b ho.

2 Likes

Yeah it happens. We need entertainment just as we need to work. I have the same problem

Please add me.
9218f1 my sharing code.
Let’s do it.

1 Like

Welcome on board dahiya.
Update your days daily on Scoreboard page no.2

sorry @Resurrection and @koylakhadan
i am fucking drunk… and i relapsed …

:studio_microphone:
We forgive you bro. But you have wasted more Time.
Plus you are drunk. Thats another addiction.
GET YOURSELF TOGETHER BRO. WE ARE LUCKY THAT WE KNEW THE TRUTH.
Most of the people are fucking themselves without knowing and they are so deeply fucked up that they are like slaves to ■■■■ & fap YOU WERE BORN FREE, Now you are a slave with golden chains

Golden chains of ■■■■… This is fake world. You are lieing to yourself again & again. PAIN IS WHAT YOU NEED, PAIN WILL CURE YOU FROM THIS MESS, *make pain your friend make defeat your biggest enemy. Keep throwing firsts of fury on the face of defeat, until *the Urges will kneel down on its feet & beg for mercy
ALL HAIL THIS BASTARD BAD ■■■ MOTHERFUCKER… THE CONQUERER … YES…
YOU ARE…
YOU ARE A LION.
STAND UP & FIGHT AGAIN.
Make Urges your bitches, fuck them everyday
Peace…:rose:
:coffin:

3 Likes

Bhai ye lines kha sa laatey ho ya khud ki creation h gjjb bhai aisa lgta h we are army from picture 300 and you are the leader ye line me padhta hu aur puree expression k saath josh sa aajata h bhai gjjb bhai gjjb wese you are doing good work

2 Likes

Dil se Type karta hun… likhte likhte sare emotions post kar dete hun.
Thanks.
Prepare for Glory. Aaaahhhhoooo
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Stand up again bro …may God save you situation

2 Likes

How are you feeling @foxer

Feeling amazing.
Sometimes feels down, these low moods are better than depression of relapse.

2 Likes