Resurgence ........ 🔥

Added myself to the scoreboard, btw. I want my nofap April!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Open :+1::+1:
I did not half reboot yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Taher emoji is not selecting

3 Likes

Very less ppl are participating in this thread… What happened folks… Dont u want to reboot ur brain wires.

1 Like

Im all in on the reboot. How is everyone feeling these days?

1 Like

Checking in
Going good…

1 Like

1 Like

Checking in
Day 212
Going good

2 Likes

Same here. Closing in on day 190.

2 Likes

Heyy brothers, i need your help advise …i wanted to talk to a girl (who also looked me occasionally with pleasant glance) in my company since long and coincidentally i spoke to her once related to work last November 2018…i again spoke to her on the same day, it was good with sharing some laughs and smiles…but after that don’t knw what happened from very next day, she just ignored me, whenever our eyes got caught she immediately looked away and ignored me, period and always Everytime…later on i feel like she developed aversion towards me because whenever our eyes got caught she reacted with a detesting look angrily and looked away…now a days she just ignores me as if i m nothing n v never talked or knw each other n ensures not to look at me at any cost…even if looks just immediately looks away.
This feeling of being rejected by her for no reason n no mistake frm my end has disturbed me n made me upset n depressed since last 4-5 months n nw feeling completely exhausted… sometimes i do feel that i should go ahead n talk to her (i don’t believe in sending facebook request) to see her real reaction but after gathering so much of courage n going near to her at water station or coffee machine, she just ignores me uprightly n looks away n tries hard not to connect the eyes and that takes out the courage completely out of me n i just give up talking to her fr that day (makes me appear needy and desperate wimp)…again i develop courage n again i fail many times…i keep on thinking, being tensed, disturbed, depressed, lost, all the time just thinking why is she ignoring me for no mistake and i keep on dreaming/hoping/believing to be the best relation that we can make.
Because of these thoughts n question thinking why is she doing this or why m i stuck inside my mind to make friendship or relationship or deep pleasant connection with her… because of this tension n upset mood i kept relapsing since December :cry:…i was never able to make good streak after that…this is the first time i reached 30 days after so long aftr December ( all glory to god)…
Pls brothers help me n advise me what to do…i m completely stuck in between, either to hold on to hopes for her n keep trying or go talk to her…OR, let go her frm my hopes n desire (which is very very difficult fr me) and focus on my own self development through nofap, celibacy, sex Transmutation and keep growing which i can do even by being a friend to her (but looks like she doesn’t want, not sure, but just i feel by observing her reaction towards me)… please help me i want to get rid and out of this being in the middle and living myself in my head…
please brothers help me, i want to be resurrected today from this mess that i have created for myself :pray::bowing_man:

You are simply causing harm to yourself emotionally. It is all in your mind; you do not need her actually.
THE REAL CAUSE OF ONE’S DIFFICULTIES IN THE HARD STRUGGLE FOR LIFE MAY BE FOUND IN ONE’S FORGETFULNESS OF HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE SUPREME LORD.
That’s it! Forget her; you also start ignoring.

2 Likes

Thanks @AnkitK it means a lot to me… i also feel the same … thanks :pray:

2 Likes

When I will get crown Rewire Already Gave Me High King Badge

2 Likes

Hey, how are u people?

Doing good. Closing in on 200 days. What are your thoughts on another competion? Spice it up a bit.

1 Like

I will not be very active in coming future. I think someone else should take charge of next match.

Sorry to hear. You have done great things. You should stick around and support all the up and comers.

Since last 2 days had and still having uncontrollable urges, feels like giving into it… really realised one thing that the ultimate and ecstatic pleasure is not giving into the urges but controlling it… Cheers to our brotherhood in this journey of NOFAP :innocent:

3 Likes

i have added myself to the group …to achieve reboot again.

3 Likes