Resurgence ........ 🔥

Best of luck for your exams

1 Like

Day 0: I have added myself to the group. I am answerable to this group now. NoFap forever.

2 Likes

How can i join yours? Im really really noob

Just read the first post of this thread and add your name in the scoreboard.

Welcome to the group @amitkum689

1 Like

some motivation from someone

7 Likes

UPDATE: I have completed 1/3 of this task today. :smiley:

3 Likes

UPDATE: I have completed half of this task today. :smiley::smiley: The story is coming soon.

Edit: 2/3rd finished…

3 Likes

This task is over. I just need to edit some things. I can start posting tomorrow.

https://youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M

4 Likes

The trailer is out. Check the forum!

This is a trash topic

3 Likes

Congratulations! @weir

3 Likes

I have completed 90 days… Please upgrade me.

4 Likes

Congratulations @anon4159895 :partying_face:

4 Likes

@AnkitK Careful… I’m coming to snatch the crown from you, This time I’m 1000% motivated :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Will you confirm that I am in this group or not ? @AnkitK @BruceLee

This is not Last Person standing group. You are not in that group but anyone can enter this group at any time.

Bro, snatching the crown means something bad for me. You can take the crown now itself. I will put your name on the top. I will put your name on the top without wasting someone’s life. :sweat_smile:

Happy?

This is not a mistake of spelling. This is my language.:comet:

It’s my insult
i’m sad You did not understand my joke.

Ya sayd aap mere 1000% confident ko dekh kar dar gye aur Taaj khud chhod diya :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sorry bhai, main to bas ye bata raha tha ki mujhe crown se lagaav nahi par agar koi lower streak wala upar aata hai to iska saaf matlab hai mera relapse jo mere liye suicide se bhi bekar hai. I did not want to insult you. I just gave the clear meaning.

Accha hai bhai confidence rakho mujhe bhi khusi hogi, crown bhi lelo mujhe nahi chahiye, mujhe streak chahiye bas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Your description in post #59 reminded me of this scene in Kill Bill!
https://youtu.be/Mk5fAvpwtKU

3 Likes