Resurgence ........ 🔥

So maybe we post a discussion topic. I would like to hear from people over 90 days. What has been the biggest struggle since crossing that mark?

1 Like

@AnkitK please add me to this group, I am on day 41. Longest streak 58 days.

1 Like

Welcome to this group @amitkum689. You can add your name in the scoreboard in the above format. :+1:

I messed up. Sorry guys. Was half asleep and fed my urges.

But seeing how bad it feels to write these lines, I promise I ll bounce back and not fall into any trap.

2 Likes

I have put your name in the Hall of Fame.

Hang in there man. Its not easy but you can do it all again. Just keep going.

2 Likes

I felt pathetic…gf giving emotional trouble! Lost my streak! I really feel down

Just started 1 sharing code 0hlnku

1 Like

I have competed 50 days… Upgrade me to star’s zone.

1 Like

Congratulations! @anon4159895

1 Like

Congrats! @BruceLee :partying_face:

2 Likes

I just upgraded my self on scoreboard

:star2: Weir :india: b5m3hr《 Days 59

1 Like

Can i join?? Longest was 63 days

Yes, you can join. Just add your details in the scoreboard if you want to join. Update your streak regularly.

30 Days Completed :metal: :hugs:
Upgrade me to the Fire Arena :fire:

2 Likes

@Invincible_Knight promoted to fire arena :fire:

4 Likes

Count me in guys…
Current Streak: 1
Highest Streak: 5
Sharing Code: 07tack

1 Like

You can add your name in the scoreboard. You are most welcome.

1 Like

I am not getting sufficient time to do this and when I actually get some time, I feel like relaxing a bit. So, I have decided to cut the details and keep the essence. I will also include things learnt and my weaknesses and how I am going to handle those. I will also include the mistakes I was doing recently and new amendments done to correct them. I will finish it within a week as it has been on my task list for very long and pending works do not give good feeling. IT WILL BE A SINGLE LONG POST. I am tired of postponing it. I will finish this shit ASAP.

2 Likes

Update: I have completed the contents page. I have decided the topics. The task has begun, finally. I ended up deciding to write some details. The post will not be single; there will be around 40 episodes. There is an exam on Tuesday. So, I will continue this task on Wednesday. It will take only one or two weeks after that. Then, I will start posting one episode per day.
Peace

1 Like