Resurgence ........ 🔥

Happy new year. With all the struggle.
This anthem I truly relate and believe
https://youtu.be/4K1q9Ntcr5g
" let impure blood water our fields"
Hail Gaul,Hail Europa! And down with the tyranny!

3 Likes

images(8)

7 Likes

90 days has been over since I last stroked my junior , 90 days since I broke up with pixel women, 90 days in the search for inner self.
This group has been a lot of help along with others who wrote motivational posts. So I credit my success to all of you.
Now the real battle begins.

7 Likes

Congratulations friend.

You are amazing

The group suddenly looks empty…people have moved on to other challenges I guess

2 Likes

This is not a competition. This is a platform for basic reboot. Just keep editing streaks and watch and and smile. If you want to say something, post it. :slightly_smiling_face: People are busy in competitive groups and real life.

3 Likes

No what I mean is the scoreboard… Earlier a lot more names used to be there. Not talking about group posts.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. People are inactive.

1 Like

We have removed all people who doesnt update their streaks.

Only tough people are surviving and they are at the top of the table.

3 Likes

That’s good.

Inactive people should be thrown out

3 Likes

Ok. That explains it

1 Like

Is the basic reboot number 90?

2 Likes

Yes. Then we go to roses arena :rose:

1 Like

“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”

3 Likes

Cool. 6 days to get there. You know the biggest challenge for me still is my dreams. Its like my brain can take over subconsiously. I wake up and re-iterate that i will not stand for that behavior anymore. I guess its part of the rewire process.

1 Like

My problem is I have no work to do now. I do not know what should I do. Doing nothing means I will get the thoughts and urges here and there. I do not really know what should I do?

Start planning for your future buiness or job .

3 Likes

Bhaai ab to u r on a streak of 79 days and pogressing u r a good example for all of us a person who thought nofap to be so difficult is now on a good streak and still progressing congratssssss

2 Likes

UsernameEND
Sharingcode:cez5b3
Current streak:5
Highest streak:23

2 Likes

@Bobbieboi
How did you relapse bro ?
Your streak was going good at 70 days.