Resurgence ........ 🔥

Lets keep going guys. Im close to day 50. Feeling good. Ive had alot of ups and downs during this time but im learning more and more that it is ok to feel. Lets go!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this… keep rising up.

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to tell you guys what has happened for the last night.
First, I was afraid that I would have a wet dream because I had got strong urges all day long. When I went to sleep, I was feeling quite normal. Then I woke up at 3 AM and I felt like I was wet. Out of my penis and a little bit in my underpants there was a sort of white-transparent liquid, but not sperm, much more liquid, almost like what I suppose is pure semen, or what some people call pre-■■■ or ■■■ juice. I was then just like whatever because I hadn’t dreamed about anything sexual, had had no orgasm and no ejaculation. So I just cleaned up and went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I was again covered in this strange liquid and more was getting out of my penis, even though I wasn’t ejaculating not even an erection. It was really strange. Then it stopped coming out when I was awake. Also it hurted a little when I had another erection today, like when you have too many erections in a short time.
So do you guys know what is this liquid? Why is it coming out without even having an erotic dream or erection? Is it just my body renewing the semen stocks? Does it count as a relapse? How can I avoid having this again?
Please tell if you ever had a similar experience or heard about someine having it. I would really appreciate some answers.
Thanks guys and good luck :+1:

3 Likes

I would say not a relaspe because you were asleep. As far as what it could be otherwise. Im not sure.

I don’t know how to write that in english, but, in portuguese, it’s “líquido bulbouretral”.

@AnkitK what are your views on Monkey brand tooth powder?

:sweat_smile: Please provide a photo of the ingredients list.

1 Like

:fire::fire:DAY 75 Hard Mode :fire::fire:
KING :crown: badge unlocked :sunglasses::grin:
200w

4 Likes

Its called prostate juice.

Your body is taking care of your urges by its own.

Yes; its like cleaning the garbage.

No,
it is natural & healthy.

The more you go away from ■■■■, sex & masturbation… the lesser & lesser this phenomenon gets… until a point… where there will be no wet dreams at all.

Yes, i had similiar experience but with a sexual dream.

Thanks.

1 Like

@BruceLee

Why did you left ?

How ?
You were on day 232 i guess.

Oh teri bheis ki aankh, you relapsed on day 230+. :flushed:
Why man?

Why do you want to restart on 1st Jan? Start now man. Beech me kya karoge

1 Like

Oh, khatarnaak scene hai bhai. Take care next time. :+1: Abki baar 1000 paar

1 Like

First i will meditate 21 days regular
if I’m complete than I’m start nofap hard mode
I suppose I stopped meditating, so I lost my concentration

2 Likes

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR JOURNEY @Brucelee

2 Likes

@BruceLee what happened man? I looked upto you so much. Just shocked to see your counter.

Omg, does the urge feel the same even after 230 days?? , if yes then its a lifelong torture omg u make me scared man @BruceLee

But those 21 days will also be counted in Nofap, right?

1 Like

He weeped for 15 minutes after his relapse.

This means he knows the importance of it. He will be back with a bang.

1 Like