Resurgence ........ šŸ”„

INDIA :india:
ā€¦

1 Like

Check your name on scoreboard.
Update your streak daily.

1 Like

@babi
Congrats bro. You have fire in your heart. Keep on rising up.

1 Like

Thanks a lot brotherā€¦

1 Like

Its amazing how ive been so petty when it comes to relationships with women. My first immediate thought it is to scan them up and down for how their body looks. Ive said in the past that i could never be friends with a woman. Im trying to get past this. I met with a client who is a woman today and i just kept putting the petty thoughts off. They are not going to help me.

1 Like

Lost my streak when reinstalling the app. Did not have back up. Sadā€¦very sad. But hope I can keep my streak here? Did not fap. Today I am supposed to be on my 29th day

1 Like

You can Reset your streak by pressing thumbs down icon present on right side top of the clock counter the first page when you open the app.

It got reset automatically and undesirably. I am still going on with no pmo. The app counter just messed up.

You can make a query about it in the app & feedback section.
The admin may solve your problem.

@BruceLee

Congratulations bro. For your 200 days of Nofap.

Stay like this forever. Wish you good health. :heart:

2 Likes

am not sure if itā€™s too late to join hereā€¦ but still sharing details

code: 540mzf
current strike: 2
Highest strike: recently started with this app so none
Goal: 100 days to start with then Iā€™ll continue
Age: 25 years n been in habit of PMO for nearly 12 years!!!
Single n I want to get rid of this habit and regain my energy back ! :blush:

support me brothers :blush: letā€™s win this war together !!!

4 Likes

@Resurrection do I have to update anything in this group everyday ? just checking as itā€™s my day 1 here ! I donā€™t want to be kicked out :sweat_smile:

No kicking out bro. There is no hard & fast rules here.

Go ahead and add yourself in the Scoreboard on page no.2 according to your streak.

I have done thatā€¦ thanks @Resurrection !

1 Like

@17ripu.jhala
Congrats for your half century.
How are you feeling ?

Iā€™m filling good now. But unfortunately yesterday i was so stressed due to my family problems but due to this energy however I could manage to get out of that situation and now Iā€™m so positive. Well , in this period i have learnt that when you have passed 30 - 40 days of nofap then your mind can differentiate between things which is in your favour. Now itā€™s so easy for me to shut my urges and control my tool as well. Before this i canā€™t handle my stress and end up with ā– ā– ā– ā–  and masturbation. But now Iā€™m seeing a different person inside me. I have good facial hair growth as well as muscle gain in this short time. I want to see all of us out of this addiction #### Bye Bye PMO itā€™s time for feel Real Love ### :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Congrats @Abhi93
You have moved above danger level.

Thanks for sharing this.

There is nothing like that bro. Just yesterday only was struggling emotionally. But I held on. Everyday its the same fight.

1 Like

I believe that we can make it a habit to hold onto our reins on a bad day.
:hugs: