Resurgence ........ šŸ”„

Thanks foxer, great to have you in our group.

1 Like

@dman
This is not cool bro. You talk too less. How did you relapsed after 37 days ?

14 days in the books!

2 Likes

Keep on marching ahead, my best wishes are with you.

Thanks my friend. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Decided to be more serious with rewiring my brain and change my habits. The last 6 month is really bad in terms of relapsing. This is my day 0 and I will start (again) what I always wanted to get my life have value added by time.

1 Like

How do you get to page 2?

Hi add me to the group.I see there are no italians on the list.Well Iā€™m 16 years old and italian.My highest streak is 41 days,but this time Iā€™m gonna cross it.Add 155830e

1 Like

When you see some no. Written below when you scrool down a Topic. Click on it. Then a box will open. Type 2 in box and enter. It will bring you on page no.2

Welcome my italian bro.
Keep updating your streak on leaderboard.

1 Like

@alokdwivedi1994

You relapsed after ? Days bro.

1 Like

I relapsed on 29th day

1 Like

@Resurrection I am leaving the group. It is a fantastic group. But i have found that i am spending too much time online which i shouldnā€™t and it isnā€™t serving the purpose.
Online or Offline, the fight continues.

Stay strong brothers and sisters!

2 Likes

I know you like me very much.

But you have to visit the app once in a week. So that Our fight continues on LAST MAN STANDING MATCH.

1 Like

@PatrickJ
Whats your country bro. ?

1 Like

USA. Have to fill up 20 spaces to post.

1 Like

:point_up::wave:Hello Guys.,
please Add My Code:
Thanksā€¦:blush::pray::pray::+1:

1drusv
1 Like

This feature of the post irritates me the most though i have deviced a shortcut for thatā€¦

You can do one thing in this caseā€¦ after writing usaā€¦ put fullstops until the irritating error goes to peace
:laughing:

1 Like

Whats your country ?

1 Like

iā€™m from Indonesiaā€¦
and you Broā€¦?

1 Like