Back To Basics 2 (PART 1): 0 - 10 days

Day 9 completed and no way back! :ok_man:

1 more to go to next part!

3 Likes

Going back to starting point… Oh well…

I should have stop fantasing in bed…

Good luck guys. I need to put less pressure on my days count. It makes me thinking about it all the time…

4 Likes

I was stoked to see your count rising as I read this thread. Do it again!

2 Likes

I will try yet again then… I was shattered by relapse and this is why I wanted to quit app. Ironically I made the best progress this year thanks to this app.

So I’m here again…

Day 0

1 Like

sigh So I’m here yet again, but I keep learning about myself and triggers and what reboot really is.

Treat relapse as a lesson for future to be prepared and prevent any unwanted behavior. In my case I will always try to keep phone in other room than bedroom. While having it far away it’s harder to feed my urge.

You did well, but I’m sure you can do better!

2 Likes

I have relapsed bro…

Sorry for letting you all down…

Starting again…:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

@ReloadingSacks Please update the hall of fame :pray: Now I complete part 2.

1 Like

@srubio Ive updated it.

1 Like

Today I’ve resetted my counter due the fact I began fantasing. The worst in relapses is that once you do, there is a chance you’ll start binging and this is what happened to me.

Day 0, we meet again. Whenever I relapse I feel I need to meet someone like Morpheus from Matrix who will tell me that:

• He imagines that right now I’m feeling like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole
  • I have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up
3 Likes

Hey! I’m at 31 days. May I please have a green heart? :grin:

3 Likes

I am at Day 22…@ReloadingSacks

1 Like

Alright, I’ve updated it

1 Like

Ok @Natalia, I have updated your score as well👍

1 Like

Day 2

Day 3 here we go even if I had to hum Can’T Touch This while resisting the urge.

3 Likes

Hi guys. Just joined this fight. It’s going to be hard. I know that.
I’ve already updated the counter in the scoreboard. See you guys on the other side. The promised Land of self esteem. Self respect. Respect of others and Freedom.

3 Likes

Hi,

first 10 days are always hard, but I know you are capable of doing great things step by step. Good choice and it’s nice to have you there. Dont look back and go grind these numbers.

Good luck and stay strong on your journey.

3 Likes

Scoreboard has been updated and sorted by companion streaks.

@anon15901281 Hey man, I see you are on 6th day not 10th.

1 Like

It seems something failed
I have already fixed it

1 Like