✝ πšπšŽπš‹πšŽπš•πš•πšŠπšπš˜πš›'𝚜 πš‹πšŠπšπšπš•πšŽ πš•πš˜πšπšœ

try again now. It will work.

look forward to it!

1 Like

It did work. I am willing to read it to make benefits from your experiences and also to see the good old days you were talking about :grin::heart:

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Day 5/45

2024-01-20T18:30:00Z

Some days will be great. Some days will be okay. Some days will suck.

But the important thing is to keep doing what’s good. Keep living. Keep working. Keep improving.

:bulb: It’s a bad day. Not a bad life.

Sometimes life will have its ups and downs. It’s part of life. Embrace it.
Trust God bro.

If your life is going in circles. Keep going.
It may be a circle. But one that spirals upwards.

I’m pushing through. I’m not doing the best and not being the best I can today. Because there are other battles to face everyday. But I keep striving forward. Working on becoming better.
One day, I will get there.

40 days to go.

6 Likes

:white_check_mark: Day 6/45

2024-01-21T18:30:00Z

I’ll try posting vids from my YouTube feed. One per day. For motivation.
Today’s the second last day I’ll be back at home. Leaving back for college tomorrow.

Exams are in 8 days. I GOTTA LOCK IN.
My plan for today is to finish pathology and pharmacology flashcards for full syllabus by today. Then start working through microbiology tomorrow. Hopefully once I get there I can complete everything by 25/26th and then have a couple days for complete revision.

Wait.
Not hopefully.
I can do it.
I must do it.
I will do it.

Was re-reading some of my other older diaries.
Glad of all the progress I’ve made.

Also gained some more weight now that I’m back home.
I’m 181 cm and 65 kg.
Pretty peak, I like it.
Back when I joined college I was like 178 cm and 56 kgs. So this is better for me.
Of course, I will lose some weight when I join back but if I can keep it low body fat and around this weight it will be good.
Hopefully once I join MMA training the cardio will help in that. But must eat well as well.

Whenever I’m on more days of nofap I keep thinking about dating etc. Idk probably cause the brain is just wired that way. When you’re in PMO cycle your brain keeps thinking you’re getting laid even though you’re actually not and hence you don’t think about girls or attracting them.
But this is why I do meditation et al. To improve control of my thoughts.

Must work harder though. Got a lot of goals to accomplish.

39 days left for

2024-01-21T18:30:00Z→2024-02-29T18:30:00Z

6 Likes

I hope you all the best for exams bro
I already finished but it was a hard period for me
The exams period is always difficult
Especially revising Anatomy and microbiology
It was hell to me
But i got over it eventually
Excited to hear from you soon bro :star2: :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Did not know you are in med school as well. Nice to hear from you.
Are you someone who just completed first year? Or are you in a higher year?

4 Likes

I am in 2nd year
And i am your age i guess so from what i have read from your amazing old diary
But i guess you are in 3rd year or higher maybe

3 Likes

Nice to see another medico :slight_smile:
I am not yet in third year. I am completing second year.

4 Likes

:white_check_mark: Day 7/45

2024-01-22T18:30:00Z

Last day back home.
Leaving for college today.

Got lots of work to do. Will be focusing on that.
I get to study these subjects today. And I’m going to finish two of them today. Third one I will complete tomorrow/day after. Back in college.

Then complete revision again before exams.
Then individual prep for exams.

This is my time blocking for 25th to 29th Jan. Just posting here for accountability.

time slot activity I get to do
6 am wake up
upto 6:30 prayer and meditation
upto 7:00 morning run, shower and milkshake if needed
7 - 8:30 am study session
upto 9:00 breakfast and change of clothes/chores
9 am - 1:00 pm library study session
upto 1:30 pm lunch
upto 2:30 pm writing work
upto 3:00 pm sleep
upto 3:30 pm freshen up, meditation session 2/3, goals for the next day etc.
3:30 pm - 7:30 pm library study session
upto 9:00 pm free time, dinner, shower if I workout again
by 10:00 pm sleep

Closer to exams, I might change the schedule to increase study times but we’ll see. When I get intense flow-state work within my current study hours I won’t really need to increase them. Either way, it’s not the hours that matter. It’s the results.
Exams are on : 2024-01-29T18:30:00Z

38 days left for

2024-01-22T18:30:00Z→2024-02-29T18:30:00Z

6 Likes

Oh same as me then
Well i am looking forward to know eachother more about ourselves further in future

1 Like

so you are also completing second year? By completing I mean I just have exams left. I will start third year around March.

1 Like

Naah
I have completed one term out of 2 terms
I am starting 2nd term in March
And finishing 2nd year in june maybe i still don’t know
It varies from countries to countries

1 Like

We studied general in first year
As well as CVS , Blood , Respiratory system and renal system
And in 2nd year i studied GIT , Endocrine Glands , Muscle skeletal and metabolism
Then i still have got to study Reproductive system, research , CNS and early clinical then finish second year

1 Like

oh okay. I am done with second year.

yes. What subjects do you have in second year? how is it divided?
Just curious. Because it’s a different country…

okay. Interesting to know.

2 Likes

I knew you were gonna ask me so i answered before :joy::joy:
How about yours ?

1 Like

no like how I have pathology, microbiology, pharmacology this year, do you not have divisions like that?

2 Likes

We study the system with every subject in it
As example GIT we study the Anatomy of everything related to GIT like esophagus stomach small intestine large intestine colon rectum , an*l canal :joy::joy:
And also study it’s microbiology, histology, pathology as ( peptic ulcer ) , parasitology, physiology and so on
It seems you are studying it in general
Like anatomy you study anatomy of everything not related to one system or i am mistaken?

1 Like

Oh okay. Interesting.

We study differently.
Anatomy including histology, physiology, biochemistry of whole body in 1st year.
Microbiology, pathology, pharmacology the second year.
Further up we study more specialized topics like ENT, Ophthal, medicine etc. but we have postings (hospital duty) in them from second year on.

1 Like

I am just a person who took Biomaths till Class 12 then took Engineering which is completely different but I do understand what you guys are saying :joy:

Initially I thought it would be out of my topic but its not. I do had keen interest on biology but didn’t get it on my first attempt on NEET. By parents don’t want me to repeat hence took Engg :slightly_smiling_face:

But I know you guys are talking things in general , I am sure I won’t be able to relate at all if you guys started to discuss about your topics here in deeper manner :laughing:

5 Likes

I smell two anatomy experts here.

4 Likes