As a result of fapping

Hello guys,i just wanted to ask to you.
Is that fapping make me more stupid?tbh i do it almost everyday,i know it’s not good for me but,i can hold it and always do it.
Can anyone tell the truth is that More frequent fapping make me very stupid?

1 Like

Do you feel stupid? Coz if you do, then probably you are. But if you practice nofap, then regardless of what you feel, you are not stupid

3 Likes

Fapping doesn’t make you lower your IQ, but you are getting an excessive amount of dopamine which is about 40-50 mg.

1 Like

Yes,i’m feel stupid bcs I’m having Soo hard to understand Lessons at school, I felt like I’m a complete fool

Sounds like you’re having Brain Fog.

1 Like

From my experience and a few others pmo really hampers your brain and your memory power.I was a top student in my class from primary to secondary. I could memorize books very easily. I had good learning habits also. My teachers and friends considered me a gifted student.Years went by and I discovered pmo, became addicted without realizing and soon my grades started failing.I started becoming depressed and anxious.Even if I tried hard I couldn’t neither memorize the teaching. Slowly I became a shadow of my former self.My pmo increased, my grades decreased along with reasoning and critical thinking. I also started to become narcissistic and selfish. After high school I took entrance exams twice to get in an engineering college but failed every subject excluding English so, eventually I dropped out.

2 Likes

If i doesn’t fapping again is that make me better? And make my brain more better than now?

2 Likes

Yes dude , that’s the power of nofap, U can get all the things u have lost coz of PMO back . Just practice nofap.:smiley:

2 Likes

Definitely you can see the result after 90 days streak.