Armour Of God (AoG7576) Journey

Great song!!!

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone let’s make 2022 a great year!!!

2 Likes

CS:10

Woke up in a panic that I lost my current streak! I didn’t dream of anything sexual just woke up freaking out. I can tell I am starting to worry about my freedom from pmo more then watching it and doing it! I hope this is the beginning of truly rewiring my brain and staying focused!!! I have to keep fighting for myself, my family, my friends, and more importantly God!!! If you fall get up and keep pushing to be better each and everyday!!! God bless, much love and respect!!!

2 Likes

We live in a world were sex sells and the world wants to show us the negative, the division, the hurt, the suffering, the pain.

Instead count all your blessings!!!

2 Likes

Guide us Holy Spirit!!!

1 Like

CS: 11

Been fighting sinuses and chest congestion, usually I like to sleep all the time when I am sick. That will keep me from urges or relapsing. Hope everyone is doing well in the New Year! Stay strong and keep winning each day!!!

1 Like

CS- 20
HS- 21

It’s been awhile since I have posted anything here. I have been more active on the 90 day challenge page. I just want to say that I am a day away from my high streak and it’s been not as hard to catch up since my last relapse. The urges have decreased and I have started working out again at night.

I am more focused to reach higher goals! Hope you all keep fighting and pray that one day it gets easier to battle this addiction!!!

2 Likes