Armour Of God (AoG7576) Journey

2 Likes

I want to first thank this App for giving me new life on this fight! I have found myself diving more and more into peoples stories, battles, defeats, and victories! For me this is something I have needed for years! My current streak is 7 after starting completely fresh! I will tell you the more I dove into this app it was the easiest 7 days of battling this sin, the lust, the urges, and the darkness it has on us!

I have met wonderful people all over the world already that fight the same thing that has been holding me hostage for 20+ years!

With the help of all of you and the strength of Jesus dying on that Cross for all our sins! I know I can have complete victory over this and so can you! Let’s win each day together and conquer this once and for all! I will post when I get a chance, hope my journey inspires more as so many have already inspired me! It is going to be hard at times but one thing we should never do is give up! I want to say God bless you all, much love, and respect!!!

2 Likes

Verse of the Day:

He who follows righteousness and mercy Finds life, righteousness, and honor.

Proverbs 21:21 NKJV

CS: 7

1 Like
1 Like

Today was a good day! I definitely experienced urges but I was anchored in this app and I have to give credit when credit is due. Thank you @Mitchy for being the person in constant communication! I cant wait to see our victories through this long journey. I pray that @Finding_Myself stays strong on his break from this app.

I hope everyone is in the green and we all won today! That we didnt fall or relapse!!! I pray for all of us brothers and sisters to conquer this darkness that has a hold on us!!! Let’s be the light and help each other when we are weak!!! God bless, much love and respect!!!

2 Likes

Nah nah I’m suppose to be a ninja in the shadows helping others out but you exposed me waaah. All jokes aside at the end of the day support or no support is your choice, your will power etc that decides to relapse or not.

As a person once said I can only show you the door but it’s you that decides to walk through it or not.

All the best to you and everyone’s journey
God bless and stay AWESOME

1 Like

Thank you my brother!! You are awesome, strong and confident!!!

I feel like this song is very fitting for today!!!

1 Like

Bro, you not alone. Let’s kick this habit for good this time, and start 2022 with a clean leaf.

1 Like

@LonelyTraveler amen to that!!! We got thsi!!!

1 Like

There are going to be hard days and I know this one will be. It started last night when I did something that i thought would help (not related to pmo), but ended up backfiring. When things like this happen in my life I turn to pmo for that rush of dopamine to make me happy for that split second. I know it’s a lie and today I am going to try my hardest to overcome this hard day!!! I am praying for all you to overcome this. I know I need all the prayers I can get! God bless, much love and respect!!!

CS: 8

1 Like

Yeah, the urges are lies. The devil tempts you into thinking it’s worth it but it’s not. Stay strong, you got this! I’ll be praying for you.

1 Like

@Ryanthelion Thank you brother!!!

On of my mentors texted this to me this morning:

“Word---- It’s ok to question God, as long as you stick around for the answer!!”

This message helped this morning for sure!!!

1 Like

Today has been tough

1 Like

You’re gonna be okay @AoG7576 You're Gonna Be Okay (Lyric Video) - Brian & Jenn Johnson | After All These Years - YouTube

1 Like

@Mitchy thank you for being there brother! Things will get better! Just a phase!

2 Likes

CS: 9

Keep fighting!!!

Yesterday and last night was tough, very easy could have relapsed but fought it off. Today doing much better but still feel urges like crazy!

Almost New Year here so let’s make 2022 the year we defeat this evil thing that keeps us in a dark place!!! Be the light!!!

God bless, much love and respect!!!

1 Like

Great to hear this! Let’s aim to start and finish 2022 strong!

1 Like

I’m with you @LonelyTraveler !!!

1 Like