Are there any incels on this forum?

No judgement on my part. I was just curious. I was tempted to join Incel.me the other day, but I decided against it. I didn’t see anything on that forum or others like it that seemed constructive.

I’m sure the events in Toronto have put many people off to that term, but I just wanted to know if any are here.

Oh well, I guess not.

What’s does incel mean

Incel (Involuntary Celibacy)

Incels are members of an online subculture who define themselves as being unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom. Self-identified incels are almost exclusively male and mostly heterosexual. Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy, misogyny, racism, entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active women and more sexually successful men.
-Extract from Wikipedia.

I dont know if it is actually a negative group as the description suggests or the wiki editor had something personal against them.

Thanks for the explanation

1 Like

I have had relationships before and even refused to have sex with some girls soo I guess am not, and those who call themselves incels should realise that they are being desperate to sex there are soo many other things in life

Trust me, Wikipedia isn’t all that reliable. I mean, the mainstream never does justice to online subcultures.

1 Like

True, i thought the same. The pack leaders dont like when the sheeps lurch away from the heard, so they criticize them…