Anyone that needs support

WORLDWIDE

I am calling for all my brothers to join me and any others whose words they find inspiring.

I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel boys. I have been in your shoes and conquered demons. Now I’m no gabe dawg but I have experiences that have been magical (for lack of a better word) and will be sharing some soon.

Join the team.

And remember your life is the greatest anime series ever. Just a different storyline. The people you vibe with are in the same genre as you. Maybe you do a nice crossover episode but ultimately they too have their own story to fulfill.

LETS ASCEND!

Hey bro, I’m emotions less right now
How long does it takes you to feel your emotions again?

Hey bro
I think you have to not expect these things to come but you have to do two things.

1. Actively search for things that make you feel good about life (gratitude meditation, take walks in nature, call a family member/friend and talk about funny times, workout a little each day)

2. Let go: let go of expectations of things to come. Be completely in the present moment and know everything will come when it is meant to be. Ultimately you realise you control a small fraction of what actually happens to you.

The facts are you will feel a love of life eventually as you continue with semen retention. There is no specific day/week. And I wouldn’t want to put that in your head. Just flow and it will come to you, guaranteed.

1 Like

Thanks bro, I appreciate your kind words.

I could use some. My willpower is drained out completely now. It is hard to push any further. I don’t know what to do.