Anyone suffering from overthinking?

Overthinking is also the biggest symptom for Nofap relapses:
I’m telling you how I often relapse by overthinking!

It could be anything where I overthink, like during the time of works, study or in any situations I use to overthink even when everything is correct and that overthinking habits use to whisper in my ear that I’m not good enough I’m looser at everything and slowly I get urges because of overthinking and boom! I’m headed to another relapse. I’m searching for a tips to stop my overthinking habits but none of the tips are working effectively, I’m wondering how can I stop my overthinking habits?

Overthinking is very worst it creates problems, stress, fear, doubts where it lead me to hate myself and start masturbation which again makes me worst human by masturbation.

I need help please! I want to stop my overthinking habits, anyone please help me.:sob:

3 Likes

i dont overthink a lot. But i think this is because of masturbation. It causes low self esteem and doubt in oneself. I have been a slave of it for past 1-2 years. Tho i am finally fighting it.
Sometimes when i feel burdened i just run as fast as i can till my head becomes fuzzy and clear of unwanted thoughts. Tho it was time consuming but it was worth it.
Maybe you can try this.

3 Likes

I also overthink a lot. In my case it has to do with my anxiety. I know exactly how does it feel.

I believe that two things should be avoided:

1. Don’t think you’re a looser. Every time you see yourself assaulted by low self-esteem thoughts remember of the good achievements you’ve done, the people who like you and so on. Overthinking usually leads us to those harmful thoughts.

2. Never try to relieve the pressure by fapping. I believe this teaches your brain to look for PMO whenever you feel upset or sad. This will lock you down unto an never-ending cycle. I used to do it a lot but now I’m trying to unlearn this long term habit.

3 Likes

@zitscx Thank you so much!

@MarkMarte Thank you so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.