Anybody else here trans?

Hi all!
Looking for accountability partners who are transgender or gender non-binary, like me! Please message me if you are trans or NB and looking for an accountability partner.

Thank you to everyone here for creating this community and space where people can share their stories and experiences with addiction to PMO. I am so grateful for this resource!

Sharing code - vmv95f

Current streak - 0 (relapsed today)
Highest streak - 7 days
Age - 39
Gender - female-to-male transsexual (FTM)
Location - US

Why I want a companion : I have found it helpful to practice mutual accountability with reaching other goals in my life bc I have found I can’t do everything completely alone; I need support and friends! Also, looking for someone who is trans or NB because of shared experiences that cisgender people don’t have. Thank you!

5 Likes

I’m not trans, but please feel free to add me, and support each other in this journey against pmo.
All the best, my friend.

3 Likes

I say the same. @MJ2019 I hope you stay here, regardless of everything, we are here to help and be helped whatever it takes.

3 Likes

Thank you, @Paul and @anon67854825! I appreciate your support, and everyone here.

General question: is there a way to communicate with each other directly without posting publicly in the forums?

Thanks, y’all

1 Like

Just click on the profile,and you’ll see a message button.That is the one for personal messaging

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate your help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.