Any women with this problem?

I would say it depends on your will. How strong your will is to quit pmo. You know a lot of times i felt strong, but then relapsed because I didn’t really want to quit pmo. It all comes down to two question: How bad do I want to quit pmo. Do I really want to quit? If the answers are strong yeses, then I’ll find the way to make it happen.

I hope you had a good day. How are you holding up? I m doing good on my end :blush:

2 Likes

Yes i think your right our will to do it is what moves us forward
Yes im good thank you for asking

1 Like

I’m a guy, but I do feel it would be nice for the girls if there were separate forums for male, female, and even everyone in between. That way guys can support guys and girls can support girls, but there would still be the general forum where everyone can talk regardless of gender. I read through this thread, and I think that no one should have to search much at all for a support group of their gender/sex. I don’t think many ladies would prefer to talk to a guy about this stuff. Maybe I’m clueless and it doesn’t matter that much, but I think it would be a good idea.

2 Likes

Girl here :person_raising_hand:

:smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:(cats for the 20 character requirement)

3 Likes

Yup, you’re not alone in this, girl. It’s been 17 years for me. And today I hit two weeks of no PMO for the first time in all these years. There is hope! Welcome to the family of fighters who don’t give up! :smile:

7 Likes

You are not alone dear, let’s fight together

3 Likes

Join with me. I can solve your problem
My code is ua2maa

Hi newbie here, yes unfortunately we can have this addiction too :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused: but we don’t get erectile disfonction

3 Likes