Any women with this problem?

Girl, what are you talking about! Your english is guuud :slight_smile: you know I was fighting my urges two days ago. I have another app that i use it s called reboot. Whenever you press the help button it gives you something to do. Instead of pm. It will say things like do a few push ups, take a cold shower, take a nap…it’s been helping me a lot so 10 days strong :slight_smile: what about you

1 Like

Antsophia how are you doing today?

You’ll make it one day, I never thought I could reach that many days before but then I remember my previous streak (101 days) :sob:

You just have to find what works best for you and any triggers or habits you just need to replace it with something better.

1 Like

Hahaha that’s cute :sob::joy: I can’t really compliment my sister since it’s hella akward for us at times and she recently blocked me from insta lol.

Good to hear that you’ve managed well so far, I’m okay no urges at all but I’m just so tired.

1 Like

Noooo she blocked you?!!! First I block my sister, and now yours blocks you?! :sob::sob::sob: what in the world is going on you think they are communicating behind our backs? Lol

1 Like

I mean if she was talking behind my back (which she does :sob:) she wouldn’t have to block since I can’t see the her pm message. But it turns out she blocked me cause she didn’t want me to see her dp on insta. But I still ended up seeing it lol

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::rofl: i see! Oh my…

1 Like

So how’s it been so far ? Everything’s been good yh?

1 Like

Yes girl. Everything good. I went to Louisiana friday for a friend s wedding. It was soo awesome. Came back last night so tired. Girl I was on the dance floor dancing crazy dances with 5 inch heels. Now I m sore :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:. Day 15! Staying strong​:fist::fist:. How abt u?

2 Likes

I’m back Jenny :sob: I was starting to feel like I forgot about something. But man does that sound like fun, I wish I could dance in heels but I’ll probably break my back before I could do that :joy:
But how’s it been so far ? No sister troubles yh?

1 Like

https://youtu.be/MyzIkS8L7iA please please please watch this, It’s a really beautiful and helpful video

2 Likes

What’s the difference between a Saint and a sinner?
The Saint knows she/he is a sinner :wink:

6 Likes

This is so true and so random :joy:!

1 Like

Ah yes random, I’d just watched the clip @caritogap posted, forgot to add it as a reply🤯

1 Like

Glad you watched it :grin:

1 Like

I watched it too. It’s a good 6 minute Christian video. I think it’s for women :womens: only but I understood it. Good recommendation @caritogap

@anon67854825 now it makes sense why you posted that message. :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I posted it in the discussion “Any women with this problem?” :rofl:

1 Like

No no. Everything is smooth now. Mom called me and said she didn t want fights and arguments between her daughters so…we re good. I even called her sunday and she checks up on me every day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will watch it once home my cellphone network is acting funny. Thank you Caritogap for sharing :smile:

1 Like

True Aoshigreen! And the sinner usually thinks he/she is a saint! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes