Any women with this problem?

I am trying to quit this habbit. Any women or girls out there struggling like me?

10 Likes

Yes, there is! Here, you’ll find some girls with the same problem.

1 Like

Ok cool I am not alone in this. The general assumption is that only men have that problem. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here you’ll find some girls
@KateSista
@anon23141371
@leticianchagas

You’re welcome!

5 Likes

Hey me too! You can talk to me whenever you want

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the support

1 Like

I appreciate it very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Jenny!
If you want, i’m here to help you with something. You can talk to me anything, anytime.

Stay strong! :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you Serene. You know my urges get triggered when i feel alienated, isolated from my family. My eldest sister won’t talk to me and it s driving me crazy. I can feel the temptation coming at me.

2 Likes

Oh no I’m the older sister that gets avoided :sob:.

Do you relapse whenever you’re stressed about the isolation itself ? Or maybe cause you’ve got the privacy alone to do it ??

3 Likes

Lol sparklymango. Don’t cry :slight_smile: yes I relapse when i m stressed about the isolation itself. And I ve got the privacy alone to do it. Yesterday I learned to change my reaction to those negative feelings. I blocked my sister (now I don’t want to talk to her since she started it) and went to work out.

1 Like

Ohhhh snap :joy: you blocked her but don’t you see each at home?

But I’m glad that your making some progress when handling those feelings always remember not to be too hard on yourself.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I blocked her. We don’t live in the same house lol so we communicate a lot via social media (whatsapp). I unblocked her today though. How is it going for you?

Why she don’t want talk to you?

She got mas because I told her how I felt about her trying to get my other sister with her ex. Mind you my other sis is married and has 3 kids! I didn t like it and asked why she was trying to wreck our sister s marriage and she got mad

Your relationship with your sister seems so much much more complicated then mine :sob:

We fight over the most stupidest things but end up talking anyway, I guess it helps when you live together with them and she’s in her rebellious phase.

But I’m glad you unblocked her and that thing with her trying to get your other sister with her ex it’s a little concerning I mean alot.:skull:

1 Like

Yah it helps that we live in different houses. When we used to live in the same house me and her used to fight a lot! I know right? Like she was trying to sabotage our sister’s mariage!!!

1 Like

My minds still trying to figure out why should do something like that???!

Has she told you anything about it since then ? I’m just so lost like I mean is this a way for her to help her ex? Or get back at him for something??? Who broke up with who?

I’m just so curious now :sob:

1 Like

Gurl, i don’t know either! So far she still has not talked to me, so I guess it s a cold war between us!

1 Like

My sister does that too when she’s angry with me and honestly hate it cause I’d rather talk about something then to pretend like nothing’s ever happened. And when she’s in the wrong she doesn’t apologise.

Why don’t you message her about something else? Just say hi

1 Like