Any women here?

Please, I need help and support, you don’t have to show yourself just send me a message. Talking to a woman w would be better for me

6 Likes

Hi
I’m a woman and would be happy to help you

5 Likes

Well she’s looking for a girl to be her friend and help her … what opposite gender?

5 Likes

Dude what the Hell are you talking about?

2 Likes

@osama1 bro she is asking for female companion because a female can understand a female better than a male can.

So how about we mind our own business
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

19 Likes

I am here 🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋

4 Likes

@luluane I told you before , I am here anytime just clap :clap: and you will find me anytime in bad and in good … we will enjoy our thoughts together … I like that girls .

Female to female is different of course :wink::joy: I know what we are talking about @luluane @maya

Sometimes we forget that we are ladies by connecting here in the forum …
please don’t listen to this words and go easily and like i never said anything i am really appreciated to talk with you , don’t go away like you doesn’t say anything let’s stay together and help each other .

Please , because I don’t know why Everytime I said this words and from the beginning for enjoying in here when I said this and express my passion to be with woman or girls I usually see they left simply .

Anyway I am with you here girls and don’t hesitate to cry or srceaming against me like girls :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I will listen and undersatnd and we will drink juice :beverage_box: together after :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.