Any specific exercise or techniques

Is there any specific exercise or meditative techniques or something else, which can really put my mind at ease or helps me to control sudden urges.
P.s. This is my first post and thanks in advance :blush:

Breathe in with nose and breathe out with mouth, simple. But make sure you make a sound while doing these both actions. And while doing this just concentrate on your breath,your lungs filling while breathing in and your shoulders going down while breathing out. All the best.

1 Like

If you want to defeat a sudden urge quickly then breathe out all the air in your lungs and hold your breath. The lack of oxygen will give your brain something more important to worry about. I also keep a rubber band around my wrist to snap when my mind wanders where it shouldn’t.

3 Likes

I do have read about this breathing exercise but was too lazy to apply during the times when it was needed, but this time i will make sure to use it and also thanks for the rubber band advice. :blush:

Try microcosmic orbit do it daily it won’t be that easy for first time but practice is all you need to succeed nofap

1 Like

Okay mate, will try that.

Hi,

Better way I can suggest is, find out any of ur weakness, like… If any1 says, “u r looking too fat or not looking good, or u r becoming dull now a days”. Link these things because of PMO u r doing and always think remember these whenever u start thinking on PMO… It will surely help

1 Like

Lack of Internet access has helped me so far. I think you need to think: what would the person I want to be do at this time? And do it.Be responsible and productive always.

2 Likes

That did worked for me but, I really do have to force myself to control the urges I mean like really hard, but then I came to know techniques like microscopic orbit etc. After reading aliasgher37 reply And I was amazed by that preservative power that those practitioners holds, that was just amazing.
Gonna definitely implement those in my lifestyle. And I really think you guys should give it a try, might work for you.

There is a youtuber out there goes by the name Sexual kung fu
Sounds funny :joy::joy: but that guy teaches real shit. Might wanna check him out. :+1:

1 Like

Yup that guy is amazing I follow him

1 Like