Any doctor here? Male or Female I don't mind, health advice needed

Hello. I just walk fast at 1 km in half hour. And then my urgent increase. I sweat a lot and I am tired today, I slept 1 hour at noon. I’m female, 23 y old. Never walk that hard before, but only walk slow before. What cause this? Thank you. Wight 56.7 kg, height 165 cm.

2 Likes

Bro you title says one thing and the post is about walking… What is the question here?

And are you saying that you are a doctor, or do you want a doctor’s opinion?

1 Like

Yeah that’s confusing :dizzy_face:.

Lol… … … . . .

2 Likes

I call everyone bro. I bro zone more girls than girls bro zoning dudes

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

#Gender_equality

4 Likes

I was confused too but after reading the post I figured she needs a doctor’s advice, I’ll edit the title, I didn’t do that earlier because I didn’t understand what advice she’s asking for

2 Likes

And what about F or M ok? Is she asking about Fast and medium when it comes to the pace of her walking or fap and masturbation? I’m confused

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
It probably means no matter if the doctor is female or male

4 Likes

Goddamit! Bro use your detective skills and figure it out

1 Like

But what I didn’t get was ‘urgent increase’ part, what increased urgently? And why’s it urgent? No idea

1 Like

Ok so I kind of figured it out.

Title should be, “Any doctor here? Male or female I don’t mind”

Then description should be like this, ‘I walked fast for 1km and my heartbeat increased suddenly, I’ve never walked fast before, but I am still concerned about why this happened’

2 Likes

I think its a typo. This is my deduction. She walked very fast for a kilometre. Much faster than she usually walks. And after that her URGES increased. And shes asking if that’s normal and what caused this …

Sounds fair right?

3 Likes

Why would someone need health advice for increase in urges though, it might be heartbeat :joy:, who knows

3 Likes

Lol did she wrote height and weight in the end so that we could calculate BMI ?

4 Likes

urgent increase what ?
heartbeat?

1 Like

Bro heartbeat increasing when you walk or run faster is a common thing right? It’s understood easily and no need to ask in a nofap forum. That’s why I think it’s urges, because how do you get horny if you walk faster?

2 Likes

See this guy also thinks like me :joy: @GOVIND-19

That makes sense, and urges might be mistyped as urgent

3 Likes

see might be thinking she would found a doctor here
a doctor who tells his patients that pmo is good XD but searching peace in his own life

2 Likes

The only difference between you both is an N. Maybe that’s why

2 Likes

Yeah probably, if it’s heartbeat increase and you are fat then it’s normal, but it’s hard to decode the message she trying to convey, I sorted out the title but only God and she knows what the message actually says

2 Likes