Any Christians?

Christ is so good! I’m glad he’s called all of you brothers and sisters to be apart of his family. May we all overcome this.

3 Likes

Yes! Add me pls. Accountability helps me a lot in this journey. I’m a 20 year old girl. Been addicted to both pōrn and māsturbation for 9 years. It has affected horribly my life and my personal relationship with God and it’s amazing to know that I’m not alone. Pls feel free to message me at any time.
My code: 6rc3qp

1 Like

How can I join the What’s app group? I would like to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/6b8MnFcAO2s

Encouraging video

1 Like

Code h7g9es

Christian, M, 32, longest (current) streak 120 days, Romania

2 Likes

Hi guys
Married 45 here
Share code: xarfuf
Looking to be free

1 Like

Hey @masturbationiswrong @RecoveryTodd
I’m 37, single, male Catholic Christian.
I’ve added you both - it’s nice to see people closer in age.

Maybe we can Check-in on this page on a regular basis?

2 Likes

“It would seem that our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak… We are far too easily pleased.”

- C.S. Lewis

1 Like

Hi guys. I am on Day 3. Usually a week is easy for me. It’s getting past the 1 week mark that I dont do well.

Thursdays, I am usually home alone and that is almost always when I use PMO. So that is when I am most in danger.

I am tired of feeling ashamed and so full of guilt over this cycle of failing. Hoping that maybe support from others can helpe make some progress.

Have a great day everybody!

2 Likes

You too dude @RecoveryTodd
Do you watch any Christian nofap kinda stuff on YouTube? Like Matt Fradd or Jason Everet?

Christian here, my code: bk3ra9

2 Likes

Thought about joining group but, wow, so much anti-Catholic attitudes. Maybe look elsewhere. Thought “Christians” would not be so critical of others.

1 Like

I have not, but I will definitely look into those guys

1 Like

Hello i am new here , really need help in stopping pmo and trying to have a better relationship with God.

2 Likes

Hey, I am a Christian. You can talk to me and I anyone else here. We’re friends. Don’t forget that Jesus forgave you so there’s no reason to feel bad if you can help it. Your free with christ even if you have somethings you need to fix. It’s a process, keep it up.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m you need a friend here?

1 Like

@ben34 @baldkid166
Welcome to the community :+1::wink::pray:
Thanks be to God always

My sharing code is 098993a

Thanks man means alot to me.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.