Any Christians?

Can I have your sharing code?

I am Christian. My code: vav1ct

1 Like

I added you. We should make a group in messenger or something or make a new message for Christian Group to speak.

Added you. God Bless.

1 Like

Thanks. God bless you too.

Catholic Christian. If that counts.

Christian hereā€¦ feel free to add
005ykd
30 M

Is there whatsapp group for the christian community? Anyone mind to create the group?
it would be good as we can motivate each others

1 Like

Which would you guys prefer? A discord group/server or a whatsapp app group? (Iā€™d be glad to make one)

1 Like

Yes I am a Born Again Christian. Jesus saved in April 2012. God bless you all my friends.

Sharing code 3c0731

Sorry but catholics are not Christian, I should know I was a deceived catholic for 29 years. Relationship with Jesus is the only Truth.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been Catholics my whole life and turned out fine.:grin:

3 Likes

That is good news :+1: I can only imagine.

But, I became Catholic when I was 29 and never looked back. Best decision ever!

1 Like

Yes we are, a catholic also believe in Christ so we are Christian.

2 Likes

@NewCreationTom35 You can still be born again even if you are catholic as long as you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I know this because my dadā€™s side of the family is catholic but they donā€™t seem Christian (I donā€™t know for sure bc Iā€™m not God), but I have these friends that are catholic and theyā€™re absolutely Christian (I didnā€™t know that they were catholic for a while. I thought they sure Non-denominational or some thing). Itā€™s about the heart not the denomination we are a part of

1 Like

God has no religion.

2 Likes

The catholic God is Mary. The Christian God is Jesus. Catholics pray to Mary and the saints. Christians pray to Jesus alone.

1 Like

Misconception their buddy. Catholics honor Mary and the Saints, not worship. We still worship Jesus. People often confuse worship with honor unfortunately.

1 Like

Your dimension doesnā€™t make you saved or unsaved (I went to Baptist and Non-denominational churches for most of my life). Youā€™re a little bit right in the sense that some catholics arenā€™t Christians but thatā€™s not always true. If you asked for forgiveness and accepted the gift of salvation from Jesus Christ then you will be saved, and it doesnā€™t matter what dimension you are a part of

You can still honor Mary which is biblical. You can honor Paul etcā€¦
But worshipping Mary is not Christian. Thatā€™s a different religion created.
Most Catholics from what I know of have statues of saints and worship them. I was a Catholic myself long ago and never understood the concept of worshipping saints and never found it in the bible. Honor saints is not the same as worshipping saints. Worshipping is either making statues of that thing worshipped or it being the center of your life.
God should only be the center of our Lives. Saints we honor and that is correct to do. Mary is blessed. But not to be worshipped. She is not almighty. She is blessed. Just like John the Baptist is also given a special spot when Jesus came to the world. Amen.

1 Like

Amen. Nice story from turning to God.