Any athlete here? COME JOIN ME WE HAVE to go THROUGH THIS!

Come we will do it together

2 Likes

My code is 1ukhrk
Request for companion

What sport do you play?

Cricket :cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball:

:cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball:

1 Like

I am a footballer…

2 Likes

I was a golfer. I used to play golf a year ago. Putting champion of the school. But pmo ruined, that too.

Putt is the shot played in the green area

2 Likes

I also played golf :innocent:

4 Likes

I played it from 5th class to 9th class.

2 Likes

Well I played golf on weekends…Not professional …

I have only played cricket till district level …

2 Likes

In our school, we have two badge, senior and junior. In first 2 years, i shifted from junior to senior after our campus test which was against seniors.

I have only played golf for fun. But never thought that i will in the elite group of senior badge🥲

1 Like

I played basketball till my high school and changed to volleyball! But I play all other sports too, mainly cricket and football. Never played golf in my life though :joy::joy:

1 Like

I do bodybuilding when gym has open. Now ist closed . Covi19 pandemic :face_vomiting:

1 Like

College level basketball and atheletics (100/200/400 m and relays etc.) and won a couple of medals in the above. Hope to pursue them further after my exams.

What’s the relation between noFap and atheletes that you want to bring out here @LAKSHYAONFIRE ? All good atheletes pratice noFap to maintain their killer instinct.

1 Like

Yup, we have to practice nofap until we achieve the highest level in our sports activity
I AM JUST NEW TO THIS THING AND I WANT IT TO LAST UNTIL I ACHIEVE WHAT I WANT

2 Likes