Antidepressives

Antidepressives can work against the masturbation addictive?

Antidepressivos podem ajudar contra ansiedade, e controlar a ansiedade pode frear os comportamentos impulsivos, então pode auxiliar contra o vício sim

1 Like

Com certeza , pode ajudar e muito ,me ajudou bastante, muitos viciados em P tem depressão e ansiedade e esses remedios ajudam nisso aí , então pra muita gente antidepressivos podem ser uma boa , mas claro vá a um médico antes

Mas não dependa muito de antidepressivos porque ainda causa dependência. Então você pode chegar a um estágio em que terá que lutar contra a masturbação e os antidepressivos

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaaat.
Is this French? How do you know this? @risinglion123

1 Like

Portuguese @The_integrous_one bro :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And how do you know it?

1 Like

@The_integrous_one I have been learning French and Portuguese whenever I am free. Currently trying to learn Hindi.

2 Likes

Nice man :fire::fire::fire::fire:
That’s a good set of languages you are gonna have.
I am planning to learn Japanese after I get free from studies, so that I can watch anime better :rofl:

4 Likes

Hahaha, There was a time I used to learn Korean and Japanese so that I could understand their songs and movies clearly and started worshiping plastic idols like a toxic Stan , until I realised how much time waste and negative thing it is…:grimacing::grimacing:

:joy::joy::joy: that’s some other level.

Well in time

I might also learn Tibetan because I live near a Tibetan society and I play basketball with Tibetan friends mostly

2 Likes

Yup, I started treating them as God streaming MVs to get my favourite group wins and anime also… But then I realised what I have become , so I left . I Just listen to Jpop and Kpop now 1-2 times in a month … These are very addictive things

1 Like

Yeah I know, I have some friends who are addicted to them.
Even one of my cousins is so badly into BTS and K Dramas.

2 Likes

Hahaha, happens … People say BTS songs help them to fight hardships and all this blah blah . It’s just time waste. No doubt they have best lyrics that can motivate (that last for few hours) you ,but we ourselves have to take action… Especially Kpop due to stunning visuals it’s hella addictive…

Kpop is also a trend that will come and go…

2 Likes

Ah good thing I never watched it :joy:

True

1 Like

Good😈. These BTS fans are filled with toxicity , which can’t hear anything against them . I still remember when BTS didn’t win Grammy , their fans gave death and rape threats to Lady Gaga… And BTS who are desperate to win Grammy next year released 3 absolute shit English songs this year… They are preferring quantity over quality now

2 Likes

I have just heard 3 BTS songs :joy:. Just the English ones

1 Like

Expect Dynamite all are shit. They better stick to Korean only😂

1 Like

Lol true.
They just released a song with Coldplay, ruined the essence of Coldplay :expressionless:.
I hated the song’s Korean part

2 Likes

Yes exactly…Everyone I know into Kpop says that it helps them improve their life…and their mental sanity is just clinging on somehow…
If its so helpful, why the hell are you in this depressed state…

Those people need to know this exact massage that you mentioned!!

2 Likes