Another reason I hope there is an afterlife

This is going to sound a little sappy, but honestly, today I was reading a bunch in the forum, looking at different posts and so on. I started thinking, man, I wish I could hang out with all these guys, or at least meet them.
Its crazy that we are separated by continents, oceans, cultures, and even in a way, language. But here we all are talking with each other, getting help and support to be better people.
I’ll probably never meet any of you in real life, but I honestly hope that someday in the afterlife we can all get together and have a big party, and celebrate our progress and all that we conquered in this life.

Man, that would be awesome. I’m looking forward to that party :raised_hands:

20 Likes

Ooooohhhhh big party! I like the sound of that!:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

8 Likes

Lol it would be awesome like we start a nofap Camp and stay together to get out of this crap easily ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Man this is the most wholesome thing ive seen here since a long time

6 Likes

I hope so too :sweat_smile::raised_hand:
God bless all of us guys / girls .

7 Likes

If this Corona subsides the idea of a camp is possible. :mask:

3 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

4 Likes

Sounds Amazing :clinking_glasses::tada::tada::tada::fireworks::confetti_ball::ok_hand:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.