🌟 AnkitK's Past Life (Now 250+)

I RESPECT YOU BRO. THIS DIARY iS
VERY HELPFUL.
WE ALL WILL KEEP SUPPORTING YOU BRO :heart:

1 Like

26. Introduction to Rewire companion app, Stop Fap 2 app and HabitBull app (Boom Boom) (7th sem)

I could understand that the addiction was becoming weaker and weaker day by day. All I needed to get rid of was soft p and I was pretty much victorious. [Actually, I needed accountability partners.] I relapsed three more times after quitting s^x toy, with a gap of about 10 days each. The third relapse was on 20th September 2018. It was the final relapse. I just woke up and got urges and relapsed. It was about 5 am. I thought, “Can I use this phone to get rid of this addiction? Is there any app? Or is there any software for pc?”. I searched on google and found two nice apps: Rewire Companion app and Stop Fap 2 app. That’s it. That relapse proved to be the last relapse and I broke my record of 53 days. I wanted to develop some good habits. So, I downloaded the HabitBull app. I am still using it. It keeps me busy. Always, there is some work to do and hence there is no chance of fapping. My winning streak began. Boom Boom! Finally, I won!

Lessons:

• You can use technology in a smart way also.

See you tomorrow!

5 Likes

27. How much semen did I waste in those 6 valuable years? And blood? Any good news?

Let us do some calculation. You can do it for your case also.

Estimate:

Addiction period = 6 years = 6 X 365 days

The average gap between relapses = 3.5 days

Total relapses (approx.) = 6 X 365 / 3.5

I will assume my average semen ejaculation volume = 4 mL

Total semen loss = (6 X 365 / 3.5) X 4 mL = 2.5 L (approx.)

Now, this is not a joke. This is a serious issue. Try to imagine two and a half bottles full of semen. This amount can take the body to an entirely different level if preserved. Let us now calculate the loss in terms of blood.

One drop of semen is equivalent to 40 drops of blood.

Blood wasted = 40 X 2.5 = 100 L (approx.)

This is also not a joke. How many lives can you save with that much blood? And what all your own body can get from that much blood in the years of growth? It is a huge loss without a doubt.

Any good news?

Yes!

The energy and masculinity can be recovered to a large extent by eating various things and combining nofap with a good lifestyle. You can still become a person who is way above an average person because of the fact that 99.9% of people (or more) fap and you do not.

Lessons:

• No matter where you are now, you can become an excellent version of yourself.

See you tomorrow!

5 Likes

28. Date of the last/final relapse and the Golden sem (8th)

The date of my last/final relapse was 20th September 2018. I installed this app on the same day. There will not be any relapses in the current semester. That is why I named it “Golden semester”. This semester also has a lower academic load. So, it is a happy time of my life.

Lessons:

• If you keep going and improving, you will win one day. You will be surprised and happy.

See you tomorrow!

7 Likes

29. Nofap journey in the current streak (7th and 8th sem)

This streak is the most important streak and this is the most victorious time of my entire life. Within a week after installing the app, I was well versed with the terminologies. During my initial days, (around day 10) I joined a WhatsApp group headed by @saiteza1. I am still in that group. It helped me in the initial days. I also joined the “Navjeevan” WhatsApp group on day 54 and remained in it for a long time. There were 3 or 4 flat lines during basic reboot. I did not record flatlines. Hence, I do not know the exact dates. I had many nightfalls in this streak. I will elaborate it in later episodes. I am working on it. At around day 60, my pmo urges vanished and never came back. But at that time I wanted to do the real thing. But it was not possible. Moreover, I did not want to break any rule of celibate student life after the reboot. The urge for real intercourse ended after a week and after that, I became quite peaceful. The only problem left is that of nightfalls. I joined various groups on the forum: “Last Person Standing Match”, “Basic Reboot Group”, “NoFap champion 2019”, “Challenge a companion” and “The Global ranking challenge”, etc.

For the very first time, I crossed 90 days.

I use the forum regularly to increase my determination more and more.

Lessons:

• Join a community and some groups to stay motivated and strong.

See you tomorrow!

4 Likes

30. Benefits experienced during and after the reboot (7th and 8th sem)

Yes, the benefits are very much real. There were flatlines, but I kept going. Personally, I have experienced the following:

:muscle: More confidence
:muscle: More energy
:muscle: Spiritual progress
:muscle: No social anxiety
:muscle: More respect for and from girls
:muscle: Ability to influence others
:muscle: Better in academics
:muscle: More attention from girls and boys
:muscle: Steel erections
:muscle: Erection length and girth increased
:muscle: Better posture
:muscle: More respect from others
:muscle: Clearer mind
:muscle: Easier to take decisions
:muscle: More determination
:muscle: Better dream recollection
:muscle: Reduced rage
:muscle: Less irritability
:muscle: Easier to get up in the morning
:muscle: Easier to exercise
:muscle: Better memory
:muscle: Better stamina in everything
:muscle: Better agility
:muscle: Much lesser stress
:muscle: Easier to defeat urges
:muscle: Improved musculature
:muscle: More creativity
:muscle: Easier to forgive others
:muscle: Better intuition
:muscle: Better IQ and EQ
:muscle: More alive
:muscle: Taste of food is enjoyed better
:muscle: More discipline
:muscle: People give compliments
:muscle: Better at making connections
:muscle: More wisdom in various subjects
:muscle: More tolerant
:muscle: Better at writing journals
:muscle: Past memories became clearer
:muscle: Genuine belly laugh
:muscle: No cravings for bad food
:muscle: More awareness in general
:muscle: Better looking skin
:muscle: Better jawline
:muscle: Body heals faster from wounds
:muscle: Frequent and sudden outbursts of bliss for no reason
:muscle: Not affected by what people think about me
:muscle: More humility
:muscle: Lust reduced
:muscle: Easier to pronounce Sanskrit and English
:muscle: Easier to avoid unnecessary fights
:muscle: Increased interest in cooking
:muscle: Very strong metabolism
:muscle: Beautiful circadian rhythm
:muscle: Zero fucks given to fools
:muscle: Nightfalls reduced a bit
:muscle: No problem in interacting with girls
:muscle: Better relation with parents and brothers
:muscle: Better immune system
:muscle: High testosterone

Lessons:

• All the benefits are real and you will experience each one at least to some degree.

See you tomorrow!

10 Likes

31. My weaknesses

I have some imperfections. I will list those related to nofap.

• In recent days, sometimes, I feel lack of a life partner in my life and initial thoughts of fantasizing come in mind. I stop those thoughts from accumulating.
  • The average gap between my nightfalls in this streak is (was; now the situation is better) just one week, which is half of what is considered normal.

I am working on these problems and I know that I will win.

Lessons:

• Identify your weaknesses and make them your strengths.

See you tomorrow!

1 Like

32. Mistakes I did during the streak recently

I was doing some mistakes.

• I was not looking at even those g^rls who were looking at me. [You get notified when someone gazes at you if she or he is not beyond the blind spot of your eyes.] This is an insult to the other living entity and it can create resistance in mind and can lead to stress.
  • I was using WhatsApp and rewire right after waking up. This affects the morning routine and increases the overall phone usage per day.
  • I indulged in some fights and insulted some people. Insult should not be an answer to our own insult.
  • I uploaded some memes which had slight triggers. I should not give triggers to others to get likes. Now, I upload very clean memes.
  • Sometimes, I ate at wrong times and wrong food combinations. This can lead to subtle unnoticed digestion, which leads to nightfall after 30 days.
  • etc.

Lessons:

• Do not indulge in arguments.
  • Avoid bad food combinations.
  • Do not use phone right after waking up.

See you tomorrow!

6 Likes

Bhai last 180 days se tumhara nf ka avarage days ratio kya Raha hai ? Matlab every night fall ke bad kitne din ka gap chal Raha hai ? And total night fall ho Gaye aab tak isse streak mein .

2 Likes

Overall average ~ 7 hai. Today is day 208.

Ab sahi chal raha hai. Picchle 25 din se nahi hua. Maine No Fall capsules aur powder lena shuru kar diya tha 20 din pehle. Ye semen ke thin ho jane ki wajah se ho rahe the. Ab theek hai.

laghbhag 29 yaan 30

4 Likes

33. Why don’t I want a gf?

Many people wonder why I want to do hard mode for a very long time.

Material reasons:

1. I have to work for myself, my family and my country. For studying etc, I need an enormous amount of energy and time. I am not some kind of alpha male who can keep losing semen without messing up his duties.
  2. You have already seen that I have already lost a hell lot of semen. I cannot afford even a little loss now. Otherwise, I will become a dead man walking. I am in extreme debt. I seem normal only because most people are chronic fappers. So, I have to do hard mode voluntarily.
  3. No one becomes old at the age of 25. In fact, I will become younger after long hard mode. So, I am not missing anything. I am just trying to recover as much as I can. It is compulsory for me.

Spiritual reason:

I will share what God said:

So, these are the reasons.

Lessons:

• Brahmacharya is very important in the initial part of life.

See you tomorrow!

6 Likes

34. So what is the plan for a relationship?

The plan is simple and it is good for both spiritual progress and material success. I will do a hard mode for about 5 years. The initial target is 1000 days [You can see my status in friends section]. After crossing 1000 days, I will aim for 5 full years. Then, I will marry. That’s it! God-centred marriage is the best and s*x-centred marriage is the worst.

See you tomorrow!

7 Likes

35. New steps taken to improve quality of streak in general

• I will look back at g^rls who will look at me, as a sign of respect (only eye contact, preferably with a smile, without thinking anything.
  • I will not avoid any interaction with women. [Actually, I never did. It is just that there are no known or semi-known g^rls here. When I went home for attending wedding ceremonies after a 90-day streak, I interacted freely with g^rls and no interaction was a trigger. Most of the times, I was around females. Some were unknowns and some were cousins etc. This means that now I do not have any social anxiety.]
  • I have started taking No Fall capsules and powder to get rid of nightfalls. This herbal medicine is doing wonders; I did not face any nightfall in the last one month.
  • I have started taking chuna in pomegranate juice to recover lost calcium and to make bones stronger.
  • I have quitted cycling to avoid heating of testicles and pressure at the inner part of pe^is.
  • I will use a supporter while doing any exercise.
  • I have stopped eating dal with lassi/curd.
  • I have quitted sleeping in the afternoon.
  • I have stopped worrying about my future and past.
  • I have decided not to engage in any type of fight or debate.
  • I have quitted giloy because sedatives can cause nightfall.
  • I will not jump on the stairs.
  • Zero fantasizing
  • etc.

See you tomorrow!

7 Likes

36. Level of determination

I will not give up. Even if my head gets cut off, even if every drop of my blood comes out, even if hot iron rods are put into my eyes, even if my skin gets peeled off, I will keep going and achieve the desired target in nofap hard mode. As simple as that! Your determination is your own choice. Mine is my choice.

See you tomorrow!
6 Likes

37. My favourite videos list

NoFap Mix:

Energy boosters:

Bhajans (spiritual songs):

See you tomorrow!

2 Likes

38. The complete story in one file: AnkitK’s Past Life

See you tomorrow!

3 Likes

39. Party before leaving the thread

Have a nice night!

We all can do it. You can also win this battle for yourself.

7 Likes

THANK YOU! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

@AnkitK Can you suggest me some good books to read???

1 Like

My favourite book is Bhagavad Gita as it is (explained by Srila Prabhupada). It has changed my life.

6 Likes