Amitroghate's New Trajectory Season 1

Ten days this time brother, you broke that relapse cycle of 3-7 days.

Did you relapse after listening to the same thoughts again? What is your new plan - what will be different this time?

2 Likes

I guess you know what to do sir (Understand what triggered you, learn from your mistake, find solutions and start again)

But I would like to point out this “Twice”
When you slip up. No it’s not over, no you can do something about it and no you shouldn’t enjoy this “One last time”. You must understand that small changes can make big differences.
Do not strengthen your PMO patterns. I Know how relapsing feels but learn to act at mediately! Take it as a problem and find the opportunity within that problem and benefit from it instead of making it worse.

10 days now, more to go. It will be easier if you start again and don’t get into chaser effect. So sir, what’s the next move? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Planning for 20 days this time.

Yes I had same thoughts as before @Forerunner

1 Like

No amount of days on our counter matters if we fall for the same lies again and again.

Take pen and paper and write down each of those thoughts. Explain in detail why they are all lies and why giving into them will only lead to further destruction.

I have something like this saved on my phone, and I read it multiple times a month. Really, I want to get to the point where it is a habit to read it daily. That way, I am always in touch with the true understanding and mindset needed to continue when urges come.

PMO will only ever ruin our lives. Time to turn things around. You are an intelligent man with noble goals, you don’t want to continue spilling all your savings and losing your wealth.

2 Likes

Can I see a screenshot of the same if you won’t mind. I will find it useful. :relieved:

2 Likes

Sure brother, absolutely if it will help you.

I censored some words as those are related to the sites I used to visit; I don’t want to trigger anyone.

3 Likes

Wow bro
I will implement this soon.

2 Likes

I hope it helps you brother.

2 Likes

@Amitroghates sir. I had the same problem you had for the past 2 months. I get same thoughts, then some urges(some are very very small), then relapse. But I managed to find a way that makes me stand 15 days free from PMO now. I started to program my day. I replaced some activities by not being free all time. I followed the methods of habit formation from Atomic Habits book sir. I used to program my day. I managed to achieve few of them. But I keep myself away from PMO and got no thoughts about it. So, it is better to program your day with new activities by joining them with the habits you follow sir.

For example, after waking up, I will do 20 push ups. We wake up everyday and adding a new habit of push ups will enhance your physical strength. So add your desired habits to your regular habits sir. It will be helpful and always spend some time alone where there are no access to phone or tv but the nature and so you could listen to your thoughts and find the correct way for the success. All the best sir.

3 Likes

I had a heavy urge. But that was in control. I tried box breathing for 6 minutes and emotions were managed . Thanks God. Deep breathing are life saving. They helped me a lot. This time I will manage my thoughts better than before. I have a plan that I have to implement this time. Only by implementing , goals can be achieved.

3 Likes

Dailies:

1. ABS Workout for 7 minutes :ballot_box_with_check:

2. Translating for RC :ballot_box_with_check:

3. Study :ballot_box_with_check:

4. Breathing Exercises :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

11:14
06/05/2023

Relapsed :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

And now I will rise again with full power!

2 Likes

Already I have risen again

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

2 Likes

Thanks @Binocular for fire :fire: and fuel ( energy ) for next journey.

1 Like

Well, I slipped up again.

I have risen again. :fire::fire:

I go on again

1 Like

Day 1 of 365

I am now committed to this challenge. I have to face it with all my energy. God is with me. He stands by me. I will achieve that goal this time.
1 Like

Day 2 of 365

1 Like
  1. Learnt some physics :white_check_mark:

2. Learnt how to create Pencil Sketch in Photoshop :white_check_mark:

3. Translate RC

4. Breathing Exercise :white_check_mark:

5. Chanting :white_check_mark:

6. Drink sufficient water :white_check_mark:

2 Likes