Amitroghate's New Trajectory Season 1

Amitroghate’s New Trajectory S1

This is the new version of my diary.
I will reclaim my life.
I will do self reflection daily
Please provide your feedback

15 Likes

12 April 2023
Today I learnt some alternating current chapter.

5 Likes

13 April 2023:
I just relapsed but without P. I may fall into chaser effect. But it was a good streak I think. :sweat_smile:. It’s all better than last year. I tried to search an actress pic and all savings gone literally. Here savings means sperms. I couldn’t control I did it.

3 Likes

Note V. 1
One relapse must bring another relapse most of the time. Because mind says as you have already relapsed , it’s ok to see some content and then blast off. Thanks God , I haven’t watched P. I only saw some actress pic and had to fap because of less control over my hand.

4 Likes

Note V.2
I like the idea of not counting the days of no fap. But I like tracking the days. It’s not about being motivated. It’s about keeping track of the habit.

5 Likes

14 April 2023:
Note V.4
I don’t know why but sometimes it becomes more difficult to control. And I fell. This habit will took all my wealth away oneday. :triumph: One downfall brings more downfalls :triumph:. Mind says not to work at all. I did it 3 times.

2 Likes

Note V.5

I am unable to proceed ahead. It is only because the habit. Finding pleasure always takes me to ultimate pain. Unlimited physical, emotional and spiritual pain. Feeling empty from inside.

3 Likes

ତାରିଖ ୧୫। ୦୪। ୨୦୨୩

ଆଜି ମୋର ଦିନ ଟି ବହୁତ ବଢ଼ିଆ ବିତିଛି । ବଦ ଅଭ୍ୟାସ ରୁ ନିଜକୁ ଦୂରେଇ ରଖିଛି ।

2 Likes

Struggle is still going on. Solution is not to listen to everything what mind says. Keep up your training. Remember mind always gives illusion. Fear is an illusion.

5 Likes

When I quitted the habit in the third try for 66 days, I welcomed my 1st week with a welcoming remark “What a week!”. I could remember, I never felt any flatline or depression until the 67th day. On the 67th day I received a wet dream and in the afternoon I relapsed.

4 Likes

I was not regular in my diary. I think relapse was the reason for my irregularity. Mind traps to relapse. But after some relapse, it has to come to the senses. Because a part of the mind knows that pleasure won’t contribute towards greatness in life.

3 Likes

April is showing its effect on me again. I am absent from this forum for 1 day without informing means I am watching heavy stuffs or videos and must have masturbated 4 to 5 times in 24 hours.

Thanks

Including My Previous NF routine that helped me achieve 66 days and 45 days

1. Getting up daily at 4.00 AM

2. No Whatsapp till 7 PM

3. Exercise 30 minutes to 1 hour while listening to music

4. 30 minute Meditation

5. Drink Water when urge.

6. Remembering other routine…

2 Likes

Fear is an illusion. Thanks for these powerful words!

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Your DP depicts that you have a very powerful mindset.

2 Likes

Was not a good day. There were a lot of urges. Internal urges and external triggers. So I had to reset the streak. :pensive:

@darshanp

@Forerunner

Thank you both

4 Likes

Achieved 2000 Cheers :relieved:. Not a big achievement though.

2 Likes

Relapse doesnt define who you are. How you react to this relapse is who you are. Make this an opportunity to be strong.

2 Likes

Yes exactly brother.

Thanks

2 Likes

Guys !

I relapsed
:sob:

Twice

@rajameghanan

@darshanp

1 Like